Faces of Africa

Daps
Igbo people(they would blend in easily among most AAs)

Chinua Achebe- Famed/legendary Author
20130330_OBP001_0.jpg

chimamanda ngozi adichie-Famed Author
chimamanda-ngozi-adichie.jpg

oluchi onweagba-Model
OluchiOnweagba.jpg

genevieve nnaji- Actress
geenee.jpg

adaora akubilo- Model
Adaora-Akubilo6.jpg

Phyno-Rapper, Producer

phyno.jpg

Last edited:
Daps
Igbo(continued)

Bianca Odumegwu-Ojukwu is a Nigerian businesswoman and lawyer, best known as the first African to win Miss Intercontinental.
bianca1.png

Chiwetel Ejiofor, Actor
11964_original.jpg

Kanu Nwankwo, Soccer Player
kanu-nwankwo.jpg

Mary Onyali, Olympic Medalist
Mary-Onyali-in-pictures-81.jpg

Nnenna Agba-Model,
464full-nnenna-agba.jpg

Patrick Okedinachi Utomi -professor of political economy and management expert
561af1deac8d5a5b87657b519639ad36_XL.jpg

buffruff

Banned
Daps
sure you are Opey:stopitslime:there is no we:pacspit:...as a whole most AAs are just black and that's all most us acknolwedge whether you accept that or not:yeshrug:..stop exaggeration our our admixture and get it in your empty head we never ever mated with you cave dwellers on larege enough scale to significantly affect our racial makeup..what's sad is you a dumb honkey whom nothing better to do than troll black messageboards..quit spammng this thread and take hairy back knuckle dragging cac ass to st0rmfr0nt /forumbiodiversity :camby:

I already posted evidence that I am black a while ago you fukking retard, yh you never mated with CACs but your slave ancestors did fool and because of that all of our asses are at least 20% european, get in your fukking head YOU AINT A PURE BLACK ALREADY. The only pure blacks are the Haitians and Africans.

Daps
I already posted evidence that I am black a while ago you fukking retard, yh you never mated with CACs but your slave ancestors did fool and because of that all of our asses are at least 20% european, get in your fukking head YOU AINT A PURE BLACK ALREADY. The only pure blacks are the Haitians and Africans.
i don't care what color you are it's obvious you aint AA fukkboy and have no credibility to speak on my people:stopitslime: ..there isn't a reputable source which backs your narrative which is far from the reality of the average AA but trying to explain reason with a troll is a moot point and taking this thread offtrack(which i'm sure is your intention) so i'm done entertaining your dumbass:yeshrug:

Last edited:

buffruff

Banned
Daps
i don't care what color you are it's obvious you aint AA fukkboy and have no credibility to speak on my people:stopitslime: ..there isn't a reputable source which backs your narrative which is far from the reality of the average AA but trying to explain reason with a troll is a moot point and taking this thread offtrack(which i'm sure is your intention) so i'm done entertaining your dumbass:yeshrug:

Just look at your damn faces compared to west africans if you cant see it then im sorry man you are literally fukking retarded.