Fair Comedy or Jiving?

Apprentice

everybody in the world needa lul tim
Daps
Reppin
DMV
David Lucas moved to Austin with his daddies Joe Rogan and Tony Hinchcliffe. That's all you need to know about the type of comedian he is. Kam Patterson is starting to go down that road too. They all want to fit in, so they start acting like Joe and Tony. They even started turning into MAGA idiots to cater to the Texas crowd.
Yea I noticed that shyt wit Kam Patterson too

Entire routine is a stupid street kid gimmick

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
I never thought he was funny on roast me he always came off awkward like he didn’t grow up around black people

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
1000% c00ning.

He's trying to ride the Matt Rife edgy youtube comedian wave, be the token edge lord c00n amongst the Joe Rogan's other children. He will certainly be the lightening rod whenever he hangs around those type though. Fat, black and his own people don't fukk with him.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
Yes , you can make the argument that his "I would've shot George Floyd" comment is "just jokes" but I personally can feel the anti-black energy from him even if it's disguised as "jokes". (He literally says he tells racist jokes to keep n1ggas away).

He uses the Nword excessively which alone makes my antenna goes up. Hearing him repeatedly slur another black man with "n1gga" over and over in front of white people was extremely cringy to me.

There's almost always a correlation between using that word and having little to no knowledge of self/ pride as a black person.

That's why I'm always cautious around black people that use the Nword. The Nword alot of times is used by black people because they have a subconscious DISDAIN / DISLIKE for other black people

The words you use to describe black people tells me all I need to know.

Shout out to the brother that showed some pride, called his George Floyd joke tasteless and got kicked out

There is no love behind the N word.
I have never ever seen it being used to express love for your fellow man, and everyone that claimed its a term of endearment is a fukking liar and c00n.
We are here because people defended the indefensible for so long trying to prove to everyone else how unbothered and above the fray they were so standards slipped. Now we have a full blown c00n entertainment industry like back in the minstrel days.