Fair Comedy or Jiving?

Apprentice

everybody in the world needa lul tim
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I would appreciate if everyone who listened stop calling it a joke because it wasn't, it was just some shyt to say.

If the situation was reversed and the comedian was white, and the heckler was white in front of a mostly Black audience and he said...

"Man sit down because you're embarrassing us in front of these good Black people. You showing them why all those Jews were killed in the holocaust".

That's not a joke, that's just some shyt to say that makes no sense which is exactly what was done.

Even shock comedy has to make sense and what he said didn't.
I hear u fr that’s facts

I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt cuz he a comedian and he black

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
shyt popped up on my YouTube recommendations/homepage and I was thinking it was gonna be some actual good crowd work. Instead it's edgy anti-black humor for a crowd of white people. Wasn't surprised to see all the comments praising him were coming from white people.

He's grifting hard as fukk and will probably take this as an opportunity to get that right wing money if all of his "jokes" are "I wouldn't have kneeled on his neck - I would have just shot the nikka" type shyt

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The comments in the video and the reaction videos are truly disappointing but not surprising.

It’s amazing how sensitive these racist are but love to call someone who walked out a show sensitive.
Comedians got a god complex and their racist fans live vicariously through them. Everything is "woke" people who can't take a joke untill they get criticized. Then it becomes a crime against humanity.