Fair Comedy or Jiving?

jay83

Superstar
Daps
David Lucas stays dropping n bombs in white audiences.

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
Damn this dude went from maga right wing sellout to finding himself and killing the sambo within. Don’t think I’ve ever seen a turn around like this before.
There’s a lot of nikkas on here like that

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
What's going on with comedy. You get these two extremes where it's either super feel good inclusive comedy that isn't funny, or you get this weird "I'm a white supremacist, haha just kidding" edgy shyt. Neither group is actually working jokes. The delivery is always bad, the stage presence is bad, they look nervous....what happened.

What happened to normal jokes that get work shopped and crafted over weeks/months/years, about life or casual shyt?

jay83

Superstar
Daps
The comments in the video and the reaction videos are truly disappointing but not surprising.

It’s amazing how sensitive these racist are but love to call someone who walked out a show sensitive.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
The comments in the video and the reaction videos are truly disappointing but not surprising.

It’s amazing how sensitive these racist are but love to call someone who walked out a show sensitive.
And every single one of them supporting them are conservative cacs.

Apprentice

everybody in the world needa lul tim
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Wasn't funny but I don't generally find shock humor funny in general because I find most of it lazy
I think I could make a funny George Floyd joke as a comedian without it being some c00n shyt

Shock humor that’s funny usually involves some tact and relation to the average person

That George Floyd joke won’t funny cuz the punchline is essentially black people die cuz white people don’t like us

That’s not even a funny joke

Sniper

All Star
Daps
I would appreciate if everyone who listened stop calling it a joke because it wasn't, it was just some shyt to say.

If the situation was reversed and the comedian was white, and the heckler was white in front of a mostly Black audience and he said...

"Man sit down because you're embarrassing us in front of these good Black people. You showing them why all those Jews were killed in the holocaust".

That's not a joke, that's just some shyt to say that makes no sense which is exactly what was done.

Even shock comedy has to make sense and what he said didn't.