Fat Joe...TI interview

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Salute to TI for yall crazy asses actually thinking TI could beat 50 Cent in a Verzuz battle, :russ:. He at least got that off, lol.

This shyt wouldn't even be close. 50 clippin him 15-5, imo. I think 50 could wash him up with just mixtape joints and other non-50 Cent album joints.

I want 50 vs. Snoop. Snoop was on fire from 92-95...he was warm for another year or two after that... he's kinda just lingered with the occasional hot song/pop feature here and there over the years since. His music career is very similar to 50's, aside from the mixtapes.

Last edited:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree fully. He seems super insecure and the thing is........Nobody cares about that stuff. "Real ones" dont care that. Styles had a line to the effect of: I dont care about your block and whoever you shot/I dont care about your past if I did I would have asked. I may have the quote wrong, but the point is nobody cares. He seems to be going out of his way to prove to people he's tough. Its why a couple of years ago I stopped following him on instagram. I stopped following 50 because he's a clown, but I stopped following TI because he always had unnecessary aggressive energy. I like his music tho.

Look at Joe...he's solidified, but he's cool and calm and solid with who he is. He's not trying to convince YOU, because HE knows.

facts

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who defending him? I think ti > 50 in a battle. I'm talking about both of their lame ass personalities for the most part.
I actually don't think T.I. has a chance. He gets washed and it's pretty bad.. You have to include 50 songs with lil kim, chief keef, game, other artist, r&b collabs.. I think it's so lopsided that 50 can use mixtape shyt and murder T.I.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tip deff can beat fifty in the music thing but all this running around talkin bout 50 jus seems lame idk why he ain't had this energy for Gucci and all the Otha ATL cats callin him a rat
How? With what fukking songs? This nikka can't hang with 50.. He needs to face Gucci.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Salute to TI for yall crazy asses actually thinking TI could beat 50 Cent in a Verzuz battle, :russ:. He at least got that off, lol.

This shyt wouldn't even be close. 50 clippin him 15-5, imo. I think 50 could wash him up with just mixtape joints and other non-50 Cent album joints.

I want 50 vs. Snoop. Snoop was on fire from 92-95...he was warm for another year or two after that... he's kinda just lingered with the occasional hot song/pop feature here and there over the years since. His music career is very similar to 50's, aside from the mixtapes.
I actually don't think T.I. has a chance. He gets washed and it's pretty bad.. You have to include 50 songs with lil kim, chief keef, game, other artist, r&b collabs.. I think it's so lopsided that 50 can use mixtape shyt and murder T.I.
The real question is can T.I. beat mixtape 50?

Hell no Tip can’t beat mixtape 50

album Tip vs album 50 is very different tho. They make streaming playlists based off Verzuz battles to boost streams so you can only play album/remix/featured/wrote for others’ material during Verzuz

I’m a fan of both but think the vast majority gonna go with T.I.’s 20 songs mainly due to the production which probably aged better. Plus he can keep throwing club bangers out. 50 can’t match that energy sonically. The styles are too different.

The problem I have with 50 in a Verzuz battle is that I think he’ll make the same mistake Nelly and Fab did by playing records that are his personal favs vs undeniable shyt even a hater can’t shyt on. Like for instance, we know ppl gon shyt on Ayo Technology... but 50 gon play it cuz it did well for its time and had Justin Timberlake. That’s gon take a L to “My Love” with JT and T.I..... he’s better off playing the “Cry Me a River” remix which I think a lot forgot he was on and “Cry Me a River” ain’t lost a round in any battle I’ve seen it used in. That’s how strategic he gotta be

and in regards to Snoop vs 50, Snoop’s catalog is way too deep. Snoop has Dre, No Limit, Dogg Pound, Pharrell, Eastsidaz and Pac records to pull from aside from his own shyt plus 30 years of features. I’d rather see him go against someone like Busta or LL

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
I agree.

This interview is crazy. I could never interview TI or someone who talks over people. The NY convo between them is a prime example. I understand TI's point, but I wanted to hear Joe's view and he just ran over the man talking. I couldnt do it.

im 15 mins in and this is gold for me

t.i. explained his case how he not a snitch and now he explainin why he called 50 out

imo 50 shook af because the only other mainstream artist w snitch allegations called him out

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker

ti is nowhere in the realm of snoop.....not even his 2nd wind with no limit.... nor his 3rd wind with star trak/geffen

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree.

This interview is crazy. I could never interview TI or someone who talks over people. The NY convo between them is a prime example. I understand TI's point, but I wanted to hear Joe's view and he just ran over the man talking. I couldnt do it.

TBF, that’s what Joe does all the time. Surprised anyone can out talk crack.