Fat Joe...TI interview

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t understand why everyone thinks nikkas are scared of 50 lol. What has he done besides getting shot? What’s he gonna do if you steal off on him? He’s just a regular dude. nikkas think a multi-millionaire with cable TV contracts will kill them or something lol? Come on now.

That's not his fault, it's the other party who he has conflict with who always say "i...i...i...i aint scared of 50!!!!". Jay-z said it, Ja said it, TI said it, etc... That's them saying this. Aside from Ja Rule, 50 never said anything to these dudes that should make them respond like that, that's just their own perception of him making them say that.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh, T.I. requested a friendly verzuz and 50 immediately responded with some foul and personal shyt like he always does. Curtis is in the wrong here.
Idk.. T.I. threw a jab bout the Kanye L 50 took in that same friendly challenge vid then the very next day hopped on live with the comedian clowning Yayo and talkin bout how he can handle this before we even got the 50 response

he also was all up in the IG comments sayin 50 only has 1 hot album

T.I. really asked if he could play Travis Scott/Drake's song because Travis was signed to him. :gucci:
That’s a product of cats being unaware of wtf the rules are in Verzuz anyways. I thought it was common sense if you’re on it vocally or ghostwrote it that you can play it... idk wtf Fat Joe put in Tip’s head for him to even ask that shyt lol

T.I. is one of the only nikkas who will actually talk that shyt to 50's face. Lil nikka don't give a fukk.

maxresdefault.jpg
I agree.. that ain’t really what I meant tho. I prolly should’ve worded that differently. tips wording sound like he gon Punk dat man and that’s what I meant I don’t see happening

Last edited:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Idc how tough T.I. says he is, ain’t no way he can make him talkin all that shyt to 50 face to face sound believable until I see it for myself lol

I don’t even understand what T.I. is trying to do. Is he trying to make Verzuz more confrontational? I thought these suppose to be friendly battles for the most part
Nah, he thought using that confrontational energy would force 50 to accept the battle. And in reality, after reading 50's book, I see exactly what he's doing here. He's just not gonna accept a battle with Tip, not even because he doesn't think it's competitive, he just only wants to align himself against someone the public considers bigger than him. That's why he keeps saying he would only battle Snoop. But now that 50 responded the way he responded, Tip is gonna just have to go all in on the tough talk, because he cares as much about appearances and looking tough as Fif does.

Edit: I don't think T.I. is faking the tough shyt though, he clearly got as many screws missing as these other guys, evidenced by his actions.

Daps
So why doesn't he take the battle?

Bigger Records>>
More memorable Features>>>

In a battle TI has to rely on being the slow steady horse because his peaks are nowhere near 50s. Not to mention TI’s earlier work (pre Trap Muzik) rings no bells. When TI was talking that King Of The South shyt he was still like a gold artists

I think Jeezy would be a better battle and X vs 50 the same

Smitty Belafonte

All Star
Daps
Just wat he’s the whole interview. TI was trippin. Wtf is he so mad about. He had a successful career. He acting like my bi-polar cousin every time I hear hims speak now

saiyamangetshoes

Rookie
Bushed
Daps
Tip deff can beat fifty in the music thing but all this running around talkin bout 50 jus seems lame idk why he ain't had this energy for Gucci and all the Otha ATL cats callin him a rat
So we pretending Tip didn't check him for that "I invented Trap Muzik" shyt? Ok

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
T.I. is one of the only nikkas who will actually talk that shyt to 50's face. Lil nikka don't give a fukk.

maxresdefault.jpg

TI knew damn well Floyd couldnt touch him unless he (TI) initiated first, and he wasnt about to do that.:mjlol: That was always a clown move to me. Floyd wasnt even taking him seriously judging from the pic.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
TI knew damn well Floyd couldnt touch him unless he (TI) initiated first, and he wasnt about to do that.:mjlol: That was always a clown move to me. Floyd wasnt even taking him seriously judging from the pic.
Confronting a man you think fukking with your wife is a clown move? You one of them 50 cac fans ain't you.

Edit: Read your signature, yeah you are. :mjlol: