Fat Joe...TI interview

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hell no Tip can’t beat mixtape 50

album Tip vs album 50 is very different tho. They make streaming playlists based off Verzuz battles to boost streams so you can only play album/remix/featured/wrote for others’ material during Verzuz

I’m a fan of both but think the vast majority gonna go with T.I.’s 20 songs mainly due to the production which probably aged better. Plus he can keep throwing club bangers out. 50 can’t match that energy sonically. The styles are too different.

The problem I have with 50 in a Verzuz battle is that I think he’ll make the same mistake Nelly and Fab did by playing records that are his personal favs vs undeniable shyt even a hater can’t shyt on. Like for instance, we know ppl gon shyt on Ayo Technology... but 50 gon play it cuz it did well for its time and had Justin Timberlake. That’s gon take a L to “My Love” with JT and T.I..... he’s better off playing the “Cry Me a River” remix which I think a lot forgot he was on and “Cry Me a River” ain’t lost a round in any battle I’ve seen it used in. That’s how strategic he gotta be

and in regards to Snoop vs 50, Snoop’s catalog is way too deep. Snoop has Dre, No Limit, Dogg Pound, Pharrell, Eastsidaz and Pac records to pull from aside from his own shyt plus 30 years of features. I’d rather see him go against someone like Busta or LL

I don't think T.I. will even come close to 50..

For shyts and giggles i would throw this song in there too

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Idc how tough T.I. says he is, ain’t no way he can make him talkin all that shyt to 50 face to face sound believable until I see it for myself lol

I don’t even understand what T.I. is trying to do. Is he trying to make Verzuz more confrontational? I thought these suppose to be friendly battles for the most part
T.I. is one of the only nikkas who will actually talk that shyt to 50's face. Lil nikka don't give a fukk.

maxresdefault.jpg

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
T.I. doing to 50, what 50 been doing to Puff for like 5 or more years. 50 stans laugh at that and say "50 a fool"

Great point. He's a picking a "weak" (by weak I mean a grown man who doesnt care about his antics and will ignore him and who is generally on some peace/love shyt) target and TI isnt that person.

87 others

Superstar
Daps
Idc how tough T.I. says he is, ain’t no way he can make him talkin all that shyt to 50 face to face sound believable until I see it for myself lol

I don’t even understand what T.I. is trying to do. Is he trying to make Verzuz more confrontational? I thought these suppose to be friendly battles for the most part
Bruh, T.I. requested a friendly verzuz and 50 immediately responded with some foul and personal shyt like he always does. Curtis is in the wrong here.

87 others

Superstar
Daps
Tip deff can beat fifty in the music thing but all this running around talkin bout 50 jus seems lame idk why he ain't had this energy for Gucci and all the Otha ATL cats callin him a rat
He did have that energy for ‘em though...

87 others

Superstar
Daps
I don’t understand why everyone thinks nikkas are scared of 50 lol. What has he done besides getting shot? What’s he gonna do if you steal off on him? He’s just a regular dude. nikkas think a multi-millionaire with cable TV contracts will kill them or something lol? Come on now.

MrRDU

Superstar
Daps
I don’t understand why everyone thinks nikkas are scared of 50 lol. What has he done besides getting shot? What’s he gonna do if you steal off on him? He’s just a regular dude. nikkas think a multi-millionaire with cable TV contracts will kill them or something lol? Come on now.

ask slowbucks :usure: