Father gives baby mother $600 for his son. She spends it on all 3 of her kids instead

Who side are you on

• The mom

Votes: 49 24.3%
  • The dad

Votes: 153 75.7%

• Total voters

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
i guess this is from some facebook "hood chronicles" or some shyt, i'd say she made the right decision. if you want your child having a toxic relationship with their siblings let them have nicer things, they'll eventually bully the shyt outta the kid. so get custody or take the L for seeding up a cum bucket.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
5 years ago I would’ve sided with the father. Now I understand the mom’s viewpoint. No mom is gonna go buy one kid everything and have her other two kids go without. The dad is petty to not understand that. If the dad has a problem with that he should’ve never got that woman pregnant. Even if he bought said stuff for his kid on his own, his kid would end up sharing with his siblings anyway. You big dummy. You mad over nothing.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Just buy the kid what he needs, and keep the receipts. Folks make stuff complicated for no reason.
If he did that then she would definitely put him on child support. I get both sides but I side more with the dad, because he's taking care of his responsibility but she's indirectly making him take care of other men's kids.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
The mother would have to be in dire circumstances for the court to award the father custody. If it's just a situation where the father's income is higher but the mother's home is a decent environment it ain't happening.
A father can get joint custody tho and it’s really not that hard. I got it when me and my ex wife got divorced. They base child support off the amount of nights you have a child so since I have her half the time I don’t pay child support. Let’s be honest. A lot of men like the freedom of only getting their kids every other weekend. But they shouldn’t be complaining about child support if that’s the case

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The mother would have to be in dire circumstances for the court to award the father custody. If it's just a situation where the father's income is higher but the mother's home is a decent environment it ain't happening.

Yeah because how does just having money to take care of a child help with their development? They need parents, not a bank. If a father can provide a comfortable environment for his children and a better financial situation, they would probably receive joint custody..

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Once you enter a relationship with a woman that has kids prior to your relationship those kids essentially become an extension of you and if you have kids with her you've only made a more solid case for the other kids being yours as well in my opinion.

Also discarding that point entirely would you really let your sons/daughter siblings be out here struggling? you going to dress your kid up nice while his brother/sister wearing rags? :hhh:

Old we eating steak you can get a hot pocket though ass nikkas:mjlol:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Getting custody involves more than just money..

Let’s be real... in most relationships, the women takes on the role as the primary parent in the child’s life.. A lot of men just give financial support and certain times where they spend it with their children which is why when the relationship ends, the women continues to be the primary parent while the man continues to provide the financial support. That’s why women typically get custody because they are the main parent in their children’s lives.. whether they have a job or not, so the children are usually put with the parent that is their primary caretaker unless there’s other circumstances that makes that a bad idea...

If both parents want custody of the children then each has to prove that the child would be better taken care of for all their wants and needs with a particular parent.

Most men aren’t fighting for that.. :yeshrug:

Do you live in the US? Honest question, because that is not how it works at all. There are plenty of real life support groups for men out there that have tried to get custody of their children. Even filing for joint custody is a mountain to climb and requires a man to spend thousands of dollars on lawyers to do so. I know plenty of men that are traumatized from dealing with the system in trying to get more than just weekend custody of their children.

I know you don't know what you are talking about because the child support office doesn't even deal with custody. If there is a disagreement between the parents the child support office will apply the standard visitation agreement and the father has to get a lawyer and go to family court. Where he will have to prove why the mother is UNFIT to have primary custody of the child. The mother has to either be unfit, or unwilling to take care of the child for the father to win, the only men that normally win these cases are the ones that are really rich, their are anecdotes out there of really sensible judges but it ain't the norm. I've had had lawyers I've been willing to pay 10-20k for tell me there is no point in them taking my money because its a losing case unless I can prove the mother is on drugs or abusive. Most men just have to stick it out until the child becomes old enough where the court will take their opinion on where they want to stay into consideration and its still not a guarantee the judge will side with the dad.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
If he doesn’t like how she spends the money, get custody.

They don’t wanna hear that tho :mjlol: some men wanna control how “their” money is used while still being weekend dads:mjlol:

Get custody? You mean go to court as a man to get custody?

tenor.gif

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
For the record I understand where both sides are coming from. The mother has to take care of all of her kids so she's not gonna let two go without and one have everything needed. However seeing your hard earned money go to somebody else fir reasons that are not your fault is fukked up.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
If he doesn’t like how she spends the money, get custody.

We just going to ignore the fact that the courts are heavily biased when it comes to awarding the mother custody. I'm pretty sure many men would be happy to have full custody of their child, collect child support from the mother, and start a new family.