Favorite track off Nas' "God's Son"(Poll & Discussion)

Favorite track off God's Son.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deucage

"Who's the best: Pac, Nas and Big?"
Daps
Reppin
Th...th...th..th...th...The Coli.com
A continuation of my "Favorite track off a Classic or Great album" threads . Yesterday I covered "The Lost Tapes" in which the majority voted for Purple, another great choice from The Coli but then again, you can't go wrong with any song on The Lost Tapes. This will be the last album I cover from Nas' discography and will probably get a mixed reaction from The Coli. The album in question is "God's Son". The album upon release gained acclaim by critics and by some fans depending on who you ask. By the time "God's Son" released, Nas was already "King of New York" as it was unanimously agreed upon that Nas won against Jay-Z, although Nas himself said that the title of "King of New York" only lasts for 15 minutes. Some people call GS a personal classic and below albums such as Illmatic,IWW,Stillmatic,& TLT, but while those 4 albums are agreed upon that they're classics, "God's Son" gets a mixed reaction on the Internet. Not only will you choose your favorite track and why, but also if you think the album is a Classic,great, or a good album, because "God's Son" really needs some confirmation.:patrice:My favorite track is probably the most obvious answer , it's "Made You Look". Not just a Nas classic but a Hip-Hop classic. Definitely the Nas everyone loves in full form, but I can't say whatever hasn't been said about the track, it's simply a classic.What's your favorite track on the album & if you can,explain. Starting tomorrow I will start covering 2pac's classics which will then lead on to Biggie's and then Wu-Tang Clan. When it's all said and done I will just go all out on whatever album I will cover. *I screwed up the placements of Heaven and Dance, but go ahead and choose if any of those 2 are your favorite*:snoop:
b43efee08ff0a45863ba1a0a0a0d034636c8d596.jpg

Last edited:

tybo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last Real Nikka Alive is just so :ohlawd:

The way he put the last nail in the coffin for the beef was absolutely PERFECT!!

"I was Scarface, Jay was Manolo,
It hurt me when I had to kill him,
and his whole squad for DOLO, DOLO, Dolo, dolo, dolo, dolo"