Feels Like Bianca Belair Is Getting Shafted For Jade

LocRocket80

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is my opinion and everything and idc what some of you phoney laptop gangsters day I'm going by what I'm seeing. Does it seem like they making Bianca to pass the mantle off to Jade and make Bianca irrelevant? Why wasn't Bianca put in a singles match? And is this thing with Naomi and Jade gonna be a thing after WM? Seems like they just lowkey pushing her aside from the main even scene to put Jade there. I just feel it ain't right.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
My issue is HHH possibly doing something stupid like putting Bianca on RAW. Bianca & Jade are must see tv.

LocRocket80

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All you do is bytch & bytch about Jade

Guess you hated that moment with those 3 on Smackdown

Get off this board you bytch ass c00n:pacspit:
Gtfoh and get the fukk off my dyck bytch you just a phoney internet goon on my dyck about my opinion foh. Also it's comical you throwing the word c00n around when I probably do more for my community than your punk arse who only good enough to ride my nutsack in these forums
GTFOH

🖕

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Gtfoh and get the fukk off my dyck bytch you just a phoney internet goon on my dyck about my opinion foh. Also it's comical you throwing the word c00n around when I probably do more for my community than your punk arse who only good enough to ride my nutsack in these forums
GTFOH

🖕

Where them post in Higher Learning or The Root:sas2:

If you do so much why you not try to spread your knowledge

Instead you constantly tearing down an black woman

So yes your a c00n or maybe your a CAC

Either way you still a bytch & suck my dikk the long way:pacspit:

VANITY

"We are what we do, when it counts."
Daps
why-not-both-why-not.gif

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
This is my opinion and everything and idc what some of you phoney laptop gangsters day I'm going by what I'm seeing. Does it seem like they making Bianca to pass the mantle off to Jade and make Bianca irrelevant? Why wasn't Bianca put in a singles match? And is this thing with Naomi and Jade gonna be a thing after WM? Seems like they just lowkey pushing her aside from the main even scene to put Jade there. I just feel it ain't right.
jey-uso-slap.gif

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
This is my opinion and everything and idc what some of you phoney laptop gangsters day I'm going by what I'm seeing. Does it seem like they making Bianca to pass the mantle off to Jade and make Bianca irrelevant?

You said you don't care what any of us think, then proceeded to ask us what we think. :mjlol:

And as I am typing this below shows another thread you made a month ago. Just let it be. Bianca can't be in the main event every year. They have to build up others around her so that when it's her time again she has relevant opponents.

This is wrestling.

Bianca vs Jade is not happening at WM 40