'Female' Sexual Predators Should Be Viewed The Same As 'Male' Predators (Why Not? Gender Equality)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Before I start, I don't use the term, 'female' as it is misogynist. However, for the sake of the thread I put it in the title.

Anyway, when we talk about women sexual predators it's swept under the rug. The ONLY sexual predator that got hard time was Ethel Anderson. Why her? Because she was a Black woman in Florida that messed with a White boy :snoop: That's the ONLY reason. Every other one the get 5-7 years maximum and, then they can go back and live a normal life. Even though they can't be around kids again.

If this was a man he would be demonized and vilified. Rightfully so, but how are you going to cape for gender equality when you don't treat BOTH genders the same? I'm for gender equality myself, but it's a contradiction when one gender doesn't get the same consequence as the other. There's been loads of women who have sexually abused children. They are MONSTERS. What society does is make jokes about it and says that the boy was broke in :sitdown: :dame:

Do you think female predators are swept under a rug for a reason? Is it because, as much we claim women are equal that they are still viewed the weaker sex?

In my opinion, female abusers are just as much monsters like their male counterparts. BOTH need to NOT be around children and be in a prison cell. That's just how I feel about it. Anyone who thinks about being around children that was is a sick person.

Look at these young teachers taking advantage of our young innocent children.

These two stories I'll never forget, Mary Kay Letourneau and Debra Lafave.

THIS is why are young children today are hyperactive and doing things at a young age because of their teachers and family members/friends.

DISCUSS brehs.

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd say they should be but i get that on a human level people subconsciously aren't seeing it as the same due to our perception of gender roles. The argument usually is that its less damaging probably due to it happening a lot less and males being more dominant during sexual relations.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I'd say they should be but i get that on a human level people subconsciously aren't seeing it as the same due to our perception of gender roles. The argument usually is that its less damaging probably due to it happening a lot less and males being more dominant during sexual relations.
I would understand that if it was still the 40's and 50's. However, society is going to become more androgynous. Look at how we are starting to view spectrums of sex now. It's just that a 'certain' sector of these women want their cake and to eat it too.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
You have young males being molested by women and the usual response is

" yo where was these teachers at when i was in high school" or some shyt like that.
I've seen those responses on here and other websites. It's sickening to say the least because that boy/girl gets traumatized. Also, it makes them probably become more sexually active at a young age :sitdown:

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
I think it’s like how ethic minorities are less suspected of racism in comparison to white people

It’s a history of dominance, control and power. Historically there have been more male sexual abusers in comparison to females.

I guess the rarity of it makes women not appear as predators, but more sexually deprived

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
Because as long as a male has to voluntarily penetrate a female, men will be looked at as predatory or at least more sexual.

If women more like this (size and strength wise) in our society more people would look at it different

giphy.gif

Sexual assault is sexual assault but as long as men are looked as the more sexual creatures they will be looked at as the more predatory.

Same way men are players and women are hoes for having the same amount of sexual partners. Its a societal perception based on false assumptions.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Because as long as a male has to voluntarily penetrate a female, men will be looked at as predatory or at least more sexual.

If women more like this (size and strength wise) in our society more people would look at it different

giphy.gif

Sexual assault is sexual assault but as long as men are looked as the more sexual creatures they will be looked at as the more predatory.

Same way men are players and women are hoes for having the same amount of sexual partners. Its a societal perception based on false assumptions.
Good point.