Fifa 20 is the most rigged game in existence

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shiiit i was playing madden the other day and the ball was at the half yard line i sacked their QB like 5 fukking yards into the endzone and that shyt said he was downed at the 2 yard line. I immediately went to challenge that bullshyt and they challenge option was greyed out and that shyt said "theres nothing to challenge" :mjgrin:

Motherfukk ALL sports games

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
It feels choppy and slow and the AI would do clear fouls and end up scoring. When I was playing 18, I used to be World Class but now I'm stuck on Amateur cause of this BS:heh:

Stop lying.

You should be able to win by 5 clear goals on the lower levels. You'd have the foundations down if you were world class before.

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
Shiiit i was playing madden the other day and the ball was at the half yard line i sacked their QB like 5 fukking yards into the endzone and that shyt said he was downed at the 2 yard line. I immediately went to challenge that bullshyt and they challenge option was greyed out and that shyt said "theres nothing to challenge" :mjgrin:

Motherfukk ALL sports games

:dead::dead::dead:

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, but you shouldn't be playing anything below legendary if this isn't your first FIFA game :francis:

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
To be honest when that CAC started complaining that manual is too hard, I stopped the video. Manual passing is a great equalizer in PvP. It should be the default mode online. It's embarrassing that the pros use auto aim for passing and shooting.
That nikka said he stopped the video.:skip: