Daps
i used to play fifa back in 2015
had a line up of Ibarbo, Gervinho, Cuadrado and aubameyang

used to force so many rage quits :mjlol:

France 2020 is the equivalent.

Mbappe striker
Dembele winger
Coman winger

1-2 pass and it's a guaranteed goal every time cause they burn every center back and full backs :mjlol:

People be quitting at 1-0 and I'm like game ain't even started and he gone :russ:

Kami

Banned
Daps
fifa isnt futbol. never understood why people play it..outside of the license they got.

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
You guys still giving EA your money for this bullshyt? :mjlol:

I finally bushed it after FIFA 18. As soon as you pull ahead 2 goals against the AI they become super human. Even the league as a whole is rigged. If you start stringing 7+ wins in a row relegation fodder started playing like prime Barcelona.

They still wont give career mode that massive overhaul it's desperately needed for years. Not all of us want to play that money-grubbung FUT nonsense. :camby:

Fukk EA. They haven't gotten a dime from me since 2017. :win:

You should see the dudes on the internet giving them 10k In a 2 hr span on fukking packs for their ultimate team :mjlol:

Instead of making it rain in the club they making it rain on EA

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
Shiiit i was playing madden the other day and the ball was at the half yard line i sacked their QB like 5 fukking yards into the endzone and that shyt said he was downed at the 2 yard line. I immediately went to challenge that bullshyt and they challenge option was greyed out and that shyt said "theres nothing to challenge" :mjgrin:

Motherfukk ALL sports games
That's what happens when you let a bunch of unathletic 5 foot 4 Asians and Indians who know nothing about anything involving athletic ability beyond playing hacky sack at the quad of their state university develop sports games.

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
i totally disagree

most rigged game is gta online

you legit turn the game on and 5 clowns on hoverbikes blast you

AI got terminator headshot aim wit pistols while you doin a reverse burnout at 100 MPH

police and AI teleport in front you on some matrix shyt

game broadcasts your activities to everybody; AY KILL THIS UPS DRIVER

game legit costs real life money and makes you do jobs while dealing with all that shyt at once

surprised the game dont have corona virus and give you 5 stars for being too close to players

:shaq2: