Floyd getting love in South Africa

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ronaldo, messi, usain bolt, disagree with you.

Im sorry breh but floyd mayweather is not on mike tysons level. Who was truly the biggest athlete in the world in his prime.

Get fukk outta here with that shyt? Them nikkaz you mentioned ain't bigger than Tiger Woods let alone Mayweather

Tyson was the man up until Tokyo, he still garnered the attention but he was never treated the same again accept from the black community, I grew up on Tyson nikka I cried when he lost to Buster Douglas, but Mayweather is bigger now than Mike Tyson was then

Mayweather eclipses all athletes, only someone with complete bias would think otherwise
plus when they said he was the greatest, the said the Greatest Athlete NOW, and that is without question, no one has dominated their sport like Mayweather has PERIOD

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I'm a Floyd stan but that nikka ain't bigger than Iron Mike was back in the day. nikkaz overseas don't know about Floyd like that like they do Mike. He was basically the Jordan of Boxing in terms of his notoriety worldwide. He was part of the Michael trinity of Black America, Floyd ain't on that level.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Get fukk outta here with that shyt? Them nikkaz you mentioned ain't bigger than Tiger Woods let alone Mayweather

Tyson was the man up until Tokyo, he still garnered the attention but he was never treated the same again accept from the black community, I grew up on Tyson nikka I cried when he lost to Buster Douglas, but Mayweather is bigger now than Mike Tyson was then

Mayweather eclipses all athletes, only someone with complete bias would think otherwise

Ok lets break down your little argument.

"Them nikkaz you mentioned ain't bigger than Tiger Woods let alone Mayweather"

Soccer is the biggest sport in the world and they are the best players. Ronaldo/Messi, have europe, latin america, africa and asia. They are bigger than tiger woods and mayweather.

"Tyson was the man up until Tokyo"

Tyson was the man up until 2002 when he lost against lewis. The problem with you is...you keep on mixing boxing skills with boxing popularity. From 1986-2002 mike tyson was bigger than boxing. Win or Lose mike tyson had the world watching him. Tyson came out of jail and fought a bum...shyt did a million pay per views.

"but Mayweather is bigger now than Mike Tyson was then"

Tyson in his peak popularity, had a movies, videos games, meeting presidents, having parades for him in racist ass russia etc sorry breh but no

"Mayweather eclipses all athletes"

Ronaldo, messi, tiger woods, kobe bryant, lebron james, etc are bigger than him.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok lets break down your little argument.

"Them nikkaz you mentioned ain't bigger than Tiger Woods let alone Mayweather"

Soccer is the biggest sport in the world and they are the best players. Ronaldo/Messi, have africa, latin america, africa and asia. They are bigger than tiger woods and mayweather.

"Tyson was the man up until Tokyo"

Tyson was the man up until 2002 when he lost against lewis. The problem with you is...you keep on mixing boxing skills with boxing popularity. From 1986-2002 mike tyson was bigger than boxing. Win or Lose mike tyson had the world watching him. Tyson came out of jail and fought a bum...shyt did a million pay per views.

"but Mayweather is bigger now than Mike Tyson was then"

Tyson in his peak popularity, had a movies, videos games, meeting presidents, having parades for him in racist ass russia etc sorry breh but no

"Mayweather eclipses all athletes"

Ronaldo, messi, tiger woods, kobe bryant, lebron james, etc are bigger than him.

Tyson was a fukking Circus Show during those years
People tuned in for the fukkery, he wasn't the same as the 89 tyson in terms of popularity, get the fukk outta here

Mayweather PPV eclipses TYSON'S NUMBER, YOU CAN'T ARGUE THAT

Who cares if Soccor is the biggest sport in the world, Mayweather is BIGGER THAN ALL THEM nikkaZ and got MORE THAN THEM
plus HE DOMINATES HIS SPORT YOU fukkING MORON

They say he's the greatest athlete right NOW, that is a fact, Not the most liked,
The GREATEST

Name on athlete that has dominated like Mayweather has
not only has he dominated, he is the highest paid

also the statement was he's the greatest athlete right now, not all time
which is still debatable

Right now no athlete is greater than Floyd Mayweather a sane person cannot argue you this
he is the envy of all professional sports

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Who cares if Soccor is the biggest sport in the world, Mayweather is BIGGER THAN ALL THEM

Seriously, how can you have a grown up debate with someone like this. Dude straight said it don't matter that every country bar america, fukks with soccer mayweather bigger lol Again mayweather is not known internationally like that. Even south african dude in the video said you should get signed by nike to get on....Jordans level.

Everybody in this thread said he aint on tysons level :wow: Amazing boxer but if you think he jordan/tyson level etc.....:sadcam:

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
I'm a Floyd stan but that nikka ain't bigger than Iron Mike was back in the day. nikkaz overseas don't know about Floyd like that like they do Mike. He was basically the Jordan of Boxing in terms of his notoriety worldwide. He was part of the Michael trinity of Black America, Floyd ain't on that level.

I like floyd, dude is black excellence but he is not on that level.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
i was wondering why this stupid thread started getting numbers..gotdamn OP makes floyd stans look BAAADDDDD!!! .floyd bigger than mike tyson? :dahell:..yeah ok:comeon:..anyone who believes this should never be taken seriously talking about anything boxing

Daps
HAHHAHA Tyson on top of a boxing for 16 years, okay breh
your a fukking moron

The bottom line is no one has ever have the success mayweather has had he is the biggest Athlete Period bar none

Mayweather has the record for the highest PPV buys
and he's the most paid and makes the most, he's the BIGGEST

you can't argue you that

did you not here those south africans saying people fly from south africa just to see him fight in person

Mike Tyson shattered every PPV record and purse earnings with several of his fights.

And that fact stood as #1 until the DLH fight. To argue after the fact is stupid. That's like claiming nobody will break Floyd's record 20 years from now. That's stupidity.

It is even argued the Tyson Holyfield II adjusted for inflation is still the #1 boxing earnings in history. Adjusted for inflation $30 million in 1997 is $50 million today.

But fukk all of that.

Mike Tyson was a culture. His name represented the prototype bad ass.

But watch you argue Floyd is better as a boxer. Yes Floyd is better as a boxer. That's not the point.

We are arguing worldwide impact. Not skills. We are talking worldwide impact.

But Tyson is an icon. Muhammad Ali is an icon. Both bigger than the sport of boxing.

You doofus:sitdown:

TM101

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Finally the cavalry arrived, I was wondering where the fukk yall nikkas were at. Tryna convince this super stan all by myself lol

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
breh he says a lot of stupid shyt...ALOT!!!!!!..nikka is the worst poster in the Ring ever..and that says a lot

I still can't believe he straight up said, he don't care that soccer is the biggest sport in the world. Just threw logic and reason out the window smh

I love floyd but bigger than the phenom mike tyson lol nah

Daps
Finally the cavalry arrived, I was wondering where the fukk yall nikkas were at. Tryna convince this super stan all by myself lol

I decided breh wasn't worth arguing but then you came in giving him that work.

But he was too persistent so I had to step back in.

Daps
I still can't believe he straight up said, he don't care that soccer is the biggest sport in the world. Just threw logic and reason out the window smh

I love floyd but bigger than the phenom mike tyson lol nah

"Knock a motherfukker out, step over him and say I Am a God"

Who else can claim a win that dramatic. And the crazy thing is, he actually did that on a regular basis:banderas: