Floyd getting love in South Africa

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
I decided breh wasn't worth arguing but then you came in giving him that work.

But he was too persistent so I had to step back in.

I had to finish him off on some
tyson.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm a Floyd stan but that nikka ain't bigger than Iron Mike was back in the day. nikkaz overseas don't know about Floyd like that like they do Mike. He was basically the Jordan of Boxing in terms of his notoriety worldwide. He was part of the Michael trinity of Black America, Floyd ain't on that level.

Floyd is bigger over seas than he is in the USA

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can't even bring facts into your arguments

Mayweather PPV numbers eclipse Tyson's Fact
Mayweather is the highest Paid Athlete Check
Mayweather is the most dominant Athlete right now and has been had a more dominant career than tyson's check
More Skilled than Tyson Check
More successful than Tyson check

The original argument was Mayweather is the greatest Athlete right now, check

Soccor is the biggest sport, but Mayweather makes more money than the highest paid soccer player, and he dominates his sport more than any other Athlete out right now
CHECK

yall nikkaz come with nothing to support your claims absolutely nothing

the world acknowledges than Mayweather is the greatest but yall don't

nikkaz in south africa where soccer is KING saying Mayweather is greatest Athlete, but you still wanna say no

get the fukk outta here

nobody is saying Tyson is great AT ANYTHING in the present, so why even bring this nikka up

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mike Tyson shattered every PPV record and purse earnings with several of his fights.

And that fact stood as #1 until the DLH fight. To argue after the fact is stupid. That's like claiming nobody will break Floyd's record 20 years from now. That's stupidity.

It is even argued the Tyson Holyfield II adjusted for inflation is still the #1 boxing earnings in history. Adjusted for inflation $30 million in 1997 is $50 million today.

But fukk all of that.

Mike Tyson was a culture. His name represented the prototype bad ass.

But watch you argue Floyd is better as a boxer. Yes Floyd is better as a boxer. That's not the point.

We are arguing worldwide impact. Not skills. We are talking worldwide impact.

But Tyson is an icon. Muhammad Ali is an icon. Both bigger than the sport of boxing.

You doofus:sitdown:

Where' s Tyson' worldwide impact at TODAY
where's tyson's legacy at TODAY
show me PROOF

you can't

Mayweather has eclipsed everything Tyson accomplished, there's no athlete on Earth at Mayweather's level right now

the WORLD RECOGNIZING THIS BUT YOU FOOLS DON'T

Mayweather is hated in the US but loved over seas

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i was wondering why this stupid thread started getting numbers..gotdamn OP makes floyd stans look BAAADDDDD!!! .floyd bigger than mike tyson? :dahell:..yeah ok:comeon:..anyone who believes this should never be taken seriously talking about anything boxing

Floyd is the highest paid athlete of all time, that alone makes him bigger than Tyson

Daps
Reppin
NULL
you stupid fukk..so floyd mayweather makes more money all time than michael jordan?

As an athlete yes, make jordan was paid by the NBA $90,235,000 over his whole career, you wanna talk about business ventures outside of the sports
we might as well put Jay-Z in the equation

No sport has ever paid an athlete the amounts Floyd Mayweather, thats a fact

also the quote was he is the greatest Athlete right now, which is true
and when its all said and done he can be worth a lot more than Jordan

Daps
Where' s Tyson' worldwide impact at TODAY
where's tyson's legacy at TODAY
show me PROOF

you can't

Mayweather has eclipsed everything Tyson accomplished, there's no athlete on Earth at Mayweather's level right now

the WORLD RECOGNIZING THIS BUT YOU FOOLS DON'T

Mayweather is hated in the US but loved over seas

He just sold out a nationwide tour.

In any conversation about boxing watch Tyson's name always come up and his prime was in 1989. Ask any motherfukker that wasn't even born when tyson was fighting they not only know his name their eyes will light up when speaking of him.

Watching Tyson was a casual fans dream. beautiful KO artist style. He stepped in the ring you stood on your feet cause that shyt will end in about 45 seconds.

We as boxing fans appreciate Mayweathers technical skill but fact of the matter is ask a casual they'd tell you Floyd is boring.

Tyson had the #1 PPV when cable TV wasn't nearly as common as it is today. Adjusted for inflation he has the #1 purse earning of all time. To argue after the fact is stupid, that's like saying 30 years from now nobody will ever break Floyd's record:what:

He ate meals with dictators of foreign nations. He had parades in fukking Moscow. Carried in a chariot in Rome.

I speak to people in the corners of Haiti, when I tell them I box they name the name Tyson. In 2014

Nobody is talking about some unblemished record, nobody is talking about accomplishments, you can't get that through your fukking head you idiot?

Ali got his head knocked into Parkinson's disease. Got knocked silly as a washed up fighter, but fact remains he had mobs screaming his name in Zaire.

Mention Floyd's biggest fight: Mayweather vs Canelo, to even try to compare the energy of that fight to Tyson vs. Holyfield II, are you fukking insane??

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its extremely hard to be bigger than a heavyweight fighter. there's a reason ali and tyson are the 2 biggest stars in boxing history

Also the heavyweight division will always be #1 in boxing.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
As an athlete yes, make jordan was paid by the NBA $90,235,000 over his whole career, you wanna talk about business ventures outside of the sports
we might as well put Jay-Z in the equation

No sport has ever paid an athlete the amounts Floyd Mayweather, thats a fact

also the quote was he is the greatest Athlete right now, which is true
and when its all said and done he can be worth a lot more than Jordan

highest paid athlete of all time is everything..no ifs ands or buts....jordan is the highest paid athlete of all time..period

and how much an athlete makes doesnt make them better..ali made 60 mil in the ring; tyson 300 mil...is tyson greater than ali of all time?..no he isnt...see how stupid that argument was

Daps
Mayweather is the number one athlete in the world, get your head out our ass

if Tyson was so popular he wouldn't have to sell his soul to pay back his taxes

So how much somebody owes to the IRS decides how popular they are:snoop:

Seriously stop posting, as a man you sound incredibly stupid with every post.