Floyd getting love in South Africa

Daps
Reppin
NULL
highest paid athlete of all time is everything..no ifs ands or buts....jordan is the highest paid athlete of all time..period

and how much an athlete makes doesnt make them better..ali made 60 mil in the ring; tyson 300 mil...is tyson greater than ali of all time?..no he isnt...see how stupid that argument was

http://www.topendsports.com/world/lists/earnings/forbes-index.htm

when Floyd fights again he'd be back to number one

you don't understand what PAID means

nobody said he was greater than ali that's debatable

The quote was Floyd Mayweather is the greatest athlete now, and that is a fact
Tiger Woods fell off, he was the only doing it like that

also Floyd should still be number one, because he made 50 mil on both Canelo and Guerrero at least

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So how much somebody owes to the IRS decides how popular they are.
Seriously stop posting, as a man you sound incredibly stupid.

No, but he can't monetize his popularity because its not as great as you think
so he has to result to making a sideshow of himself
Floyd already shattered Mike Tyson's PPV numbers, and he damn sure is not more known that Floyd in the present time

in people in small African villages know who Floyd is the world knows who he is
stop being so damn naive

Last edited:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
http://www.topendsports.com/world/lists/earnings/forbes-index.htm

when Floyd fights again he'd be back to number one

you don't understand what PAID means

nobody said he was greater than ali that's debatable

The quote was Floyd Mayweather is the greatest athlete now, and that is a fact
Tiger Woods fell off, he was the only doing it like that

also Floyd should still be number one, because he made 50 mil on both Canelo and Guerrero at least

:snoop:..the contradiction is amazing...you're a riot breh..stupid but youre a riot

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mike Tyson ain't even an athlete anymore, but yall saying he's more popular athlete than the p4p cash cow
you can't get more retarded than that

then can't even provide proof of Mike Tyson popularity today, because there is none
this nikka was in Hang Over wow, he's really popular

Daps
Reppin
NULL
coming from a someone who believes soundwaves can make people shyt and who supposedly manages bum ass MMA fighters that fight in basements that post holds no weight :pachaha:

nikka I gotta degree in audio engineering mephiso or whatever his name is equipment to debate
I posted youtube videos of people using sound of energy, dude is faq like you

You have no knowledge no facts no proof, just your own shytty views with nothing to back it up, and your dikk riding cheer leaders
you type of nikkaz to comb nikkaz chest hairs in prison you bytch made nikkaz

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, this @Master Teacher guy is a Floyd dikkrider on the level of @Skip b :leon:

nah I'd be a dikk rider, if his ppv for numbers were at pac's level, or he was knocked out like pac, or being raped by pac, but still said he was p4p
I'm just pointing out facts don't nobody has yet to say aren't true, because they can't. They gotta make statements about Mike Tyson's popularity over two decades ago, and I guess currently he's the new Nelson Mandela the way their telling, now that's dikk riding, when you defy logic

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
nah I'd be a dikk rider, if his ppv for numbers were at pac's level, or he was knocked out like pac, or being raped by pac, but still said he was p4p
I'm just pointing out facts don't nobody has yet to say aren't true, because they can't. They gotta make statements about Mike Tyson's popularity over two decades ago, and I guess currently he's the new Nelson Mandela the way their telling, now that's dikk riding, when you defy logic

:laff: at this struggle excuse...:stopitslime: you're a dikk rider because you can't talk anything about boxing past or present outside of floyd mayweather...this is "fact" as you like to use that word that ive proven many times with some rather simple questions

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:laff: at this struggle excuse...:stopitslime: you're a dikk rider because you can't talk anything about boxing past or present outside of floyd mayweather...this is "fact" as you like to use that word that ive proven many times with some rather simple questions

your wrong about that too like you are everything else, you just only respond to me in threads about mayweather

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
your wrong about that too like you are everything else, you just only respond to me in threads about mayweather
so you've had input in these following threads

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/boxings-most-underrated-fighters-past-and-present.182847/
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/boxings-most-overhyped-fighters-past-and-present.182248/
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/official-hbo-showtime-2014-predictions-thread.182694/
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-coli-official-boxing-controversial-decision-thread.180707/

unlike this dumb premise of a thread these are perfect examples of good boxing related threads where one can drop some knowledge in...not surprising you're not in them...out of all the things going on boxing you'd rather make a thread on floyd getting love in south africa :comeon:..dikk rider personified

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
Who holds the PPV record Tyson or Floyd?
and Tyson was the HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP when boxing was mainstream, and Floyd still beat his numbers
Let's see Mike Tyson go over there now and get the same love.

Mike Tyson days were short lived, Floyd's been the champ longer than Mike Tyson's been rich or relevant

Mike Tyson never even beat a Hall of Famer in the ring except for flabby and sick

Mike Tyson folded every time he was met with a challenge, he lost to every good fighter he faced, and went out disgraceful in his last fight

He beat Holyfield's ear, come on man, Floyd represents the sport better anyone ever as, yet is the most hated, because he his own boss, and nobody likes to see a nikka in charge, not c00ns not cacs

Jordan doesn't even own his shoe bran

Floyd is the highest paid athlete, he's mastered the game, Floyd is loved outside the United States

Floyd don't give no fukk about africa. "What has africa done for me?"