Votes: 91 76.5%

Votes: 28 23.5%

• Total voters

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Some of y'all are some dumb mf's
Read what I said again.. I never said 50 would win, I said Floyd would

I just stated the height/weight differences plus 50 boxed so he could last some rounds

catchin feelings & shyt :russ:

bruh, 50 would get EATEN ALIVE.

He'd have no defense. Floyd would hit him with 8 - 9 punches before 50 even knew it. A trained boxer at least knows where to dodge punches, where to expect punches, how to take punches.

50 would stand about a 1% chance

Kane1

Superstar
Daps
It must have been a bad break up....they won't stop messing with each other. These cats must be on the DOWN LOW......:ohhh:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Hmm who would win a BOXING MATCH between a BOXER and a rapper? Man this really has me confused.

Other matches that would also have me split down the middle:

Wrestling match: Brock Lesnar vs Kendrick lamar
Dunk Contest: Demar DeRozan vs Childish Gambino
Usain Bolt vs Iggy in a 100m dash
Freestyle battle (3 rounds): Big L vs Brian Urlacher
4 lap freestyle swim: Michael Phelps vs Manny Fresh
:dead:

YaBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, I don't think 50 would beat Floyd in a fight.

But the people bringing up 50's height advantage make a decent point.
A huge reason why Floyd is so effective in the ring is that shoulder roll defense...which frankly, isn't quite as effective against a taller fighter who can punch over it.

Although not as skilled as other fighters, there was a time when Paul Williams was floating between Welterweight and Light Middleweight...fighting Carlos Quintana and Winky Wright....while Floyd was enjoying a semi-retirement and fighting Marquez and a washed-up Shane Mosley. I sometimes wonder how Paul Williams would have fared against him. But Floyd is 5'8 and Paul was 6'1 so that fight would have never happened anyway.

Styles (and sometimes Height/Reach advantage) make fights.

Don't be mad.
It's the truth.

:manny:
Breh, stop it :comeon:. The height thing would be a good advantage against a trained professional fighter. 50 Cent is a rapper, he doesn't have the base skill level/athleticism to take advantage of that

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh, stop it :comeon:. The height thing would be a good advantage against a trained professional fighter. 50 Cent is a rapper, he doesn't have the base skill level/athleticism to take advantage of that
You're acting like 50 Cent never had a fight in his life.
Yeah, he's not a boxer. And I didn't even said he'd win.

But you people gotta stop pretending like a 6'0, 200-pound man couldn't land SOME shyt on a 5'8, 145 pounder. And some of that shyt would probably hurt.
It's Floyd Mayweather. It aint Bruce fukkin Lee.

GMOGMediaTV

GMOGMedia.tv
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I can't believe nikkaz are really having a conversation about Curtis actually having a remote chance in beating Floyd in a "Boxing Match."

Remember Floyd didn't challenge Curtis to a street fight. This will be a sanctioned boxing match which favors Floyd 100%.

Curtis has no chance in hell. This would have to be handicap fight where Ms Jackson would be in the ring to play the heal and an enraged Curtis would have to protect her from being beat down by Floyd.

*UPDATE*

Nevermind its fake:

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/917...rand-for-12-million-cash-via-twitter-is-fake/

PullOutGawd

Boosie the GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Falls
bruh, 50 would get EATEN ALIVE.

He'd have no defense. Floyd would hit him with 8 - 9 punches before 50 even knew it. A trained boxer at least knows where to dodge punches, where to expect punches, how to take punches.

50 would stand about a 1% chance

You mean a .50% chance, right? :lolbron:

PullOutGawd

Boosie the GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Falls

But you people gotta stop pretending like a 6'0, 200-pound man couldn't land SOME shyt on a 5'8, 145 pounder. And some of that shyt would probably hurt.

Breh, they just don't get it :snoop:
Numerous times we states Floyd would win,
But these cats never been a fight in they life so they don't understand how height/weight could help Fif last a couple rounds instead of getting smacked tf around like a bytch

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hmm who would win a BOXING MATCH between a BOXER and a rapper? Man this really has me confused.

Other matches that would also have me split down the middle:

Wrestling match: Brock Lesnar vs Kendrick lamar
Dunk Contest: Demar DeRozan vs Childish Gambino
Usain Bolt vs Iggy in a 100m dash
Freestyle battle (3 rounds): Big L vs Brian Urlacher
4 lap freestyle swim: Michael Phelps vs Manny Fresh

Of course Floyd gonna give 50 that work, if 50 even accepts/shows up :sas2:

I know you're joking around and all, but I think Freshly Snipes will give Michael Phelps that work.

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
Lol the Nevada state boxing commission would never sanction this fight. Floyd knows that. He's just trying to make 50 out to be a punk. (Assuming it's real)

50 is what 6'1 200lbs. Floyd is 5'8 150. That's a huge difference I don't care who are. Anyone who has boxed knows that. Even though it's not even close to what Floyd has accomplished, 50 was in the junior Olympics so he's not totally unfamiliar with the ring or fighting.

:patrice: I'm not saying 50 would win bc that would be next to impossible but it would get interesting if 50 could get him in the corners or against the rope and/or clinch and lay on him using his size to tire Floyd out then catch him in the late rounds slippin. Otherwise Floyd would make him look silly with his speed.

It takes years to condition for a 12 round fight but say 50 does make it 12 rounds, win or lose, Floyd looks like a fool.

YaBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Floyd fights for a living against fighters much faster & more skilled than 50. Its highly unlikely that he'd be able to land a clean hit

Stinky Diver

attitude as bad as his odor
Daps
Gotdamn, this might be the worst thread of all time. You legitimately have motherfukkers saying 50 could;

1) Go 12 rounds
2) Go 12 rounds against one of the best boxers in history
3) Actually fukkin' win!