Focus: Black and white race mixing and interracial relationships are unnatural?

Amphibious

Land, water, wherever.
Daps
I have no problem with IR dating. Personally, I would never get with a Hispanic or Asian, though.

Word? What kind of Hispanic breh? An Asian one? A black one? A white one? Which type of Hispanic would you not get with :lupe:

WheresWallace

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did "Scandal" inspire any articles like this?
GRhqSvH.png

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
People always compare not wanting to dilute our bloodline to being like the KKK. Yall always gotta take it to extremes I guess...

Ain't nobody talking about lynching and bombing and chasing out other people. Most cultures want to make further generations to pass on their history and culture.

Some people want to scream "black excellence"/"black power" but keep mixing their bloodlines until their offspring's hair can't hold an Afro pick.

It is diluting. When you have a mixed race child they will learn about both cultures but most likely identify more with one or the other.

At the end of the day, it's either we are going to protect and have pride in our culture and history or...

Sing kumbayaa, and forget about our differences and become one human race. Which is cute, but it's human nature to find differences and separate into groups, Tribes or races.

The thing is our culture as Americans say mixed is black.

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i dont give a fukk either way

i also dont have a problem with a parent who wants their kid to marry their own, that goes for any race :yeshrug: not my place to judge someone wanting to preserve what they think is their culture n shyt

This pretty much. People fall in love. Going into relationships with the goal to never to mix is really closeminded.