Focus: Black and white race mixing and interracial relationships are unnatural?

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Plenty of Middle Easterners, Indians, Slavs, Jews, East Asians where I'm from. They all stick together. Meanwhile, finding a young Black or Native American couple is like finding a unicorn

like I said most people still have the tribal mindset

blacks and native americans are both minorities of course it's rare to see a black native american couple:yeshrug:+

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Maybe so but in order to compete with them, you have to play hardball. Blacks arent willing to play hard ball. Blacks dont care about the state of the group as a whole. We want to be entertainers, we want to be clowns, we have no issues being a punchline, a complete laughing stock or a doormat for other groups as long as we can get our dikks wet
Well hopefully africans can succeed where we fail :manny: so we can get the hell out this shytty country and leave whites with the mexicans and asians

1stPick

Banned
Daps
If you're in Europe, you've already lost.
like I said most people still have the tribal mindset

blacks and native americans are both minorities of course it's rare to see a black native american couple:yeshrug:+
I mean its rare to find young (25 and under) blacks and Natives dating members of their own ethnic groups

All the other minorities I listed date their own

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
That's what it comes down to at the end of the day. People on this site and the Internet in general like to turn things into an us vs. them situation.

Some people care about their heritage and spreading black pride and knowledge and celebration of our history and culture. In order to continue that, we have to continue our culture for future generations.

It's about where your priorities lie. There are attractive people of every race. There is also variety and diversity within each race, so I don't think choosing to only date within your race is that "limiting". I know it is literally tho.

It all boils down to preference. I want chocolate babies. I want my kids to have kinky hair and dark skin. If they don't, I'll still love them but I love my heritage and culture and want to share that with them.
Agreed. I'm not knocking anyone for wanting to date within their race, but I don't think that would be the best for me. I just don't care about which race someone is when there are many other things to worry about. You're right about it not being that limiting to date within your own race, but for someone like me I think it would be limiting since it's rare for me to even like people in general.

Good luck to you in life. It's cool that you have a mature and understanding view point.

1stPick

Banned
Daps
Well hopefully africans can succeed where we fail :manny: so we can get the hell out this shytty country and leave whites with the mexicans and asians
People in Africa are going to have to put the Black Diaspora on its back. They're the backbone of the black race because Caribbean blacks, AA's and black immigrants in other regions of the world are LOST

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
whats funny is if you create a similar thread but replace blk with white, you'd get a whole lot of 'das rasis' chants. :heh:

wasnt there a thread on here with folks stating hookers were racist for not wanting to fukk with black guys. LOL. yea but you have an issue with mixing. riiiiight.
then when beck says she dont wanna fukk with you, because you're black , you wanna call racism, but shes just stating no on mixing, just like you.

thread just showing whos trying to win the nat turner award. nikka pls put that black leather glove down, you on your keyboard. :childplease:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
If you're in Europe, you've already lost.

I mean its rare to find young (25 and under) blacks and Natives dating members of their own ethnic groups

All the other minorities I listed date their own

the tribal mindset is a cultural thing just like religion

people stick to what's familiar
not because it's any better but because that's what they're most comfortable with

I accept that some people may feel most comfortable with people who are most similar to them that's fine

but when it's purposed that something is wrong with me for being comfortable with people on the basis of them being good human beings regardless of appearance or culture

:wow:I can't ride that wave

the world is not going back to isolated pockets of homogenous individuals

people change culture changes
I don't have a problem with that:yeshrug:+

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
People in Africa are going to have to put the Black Diaspora on its back. They're the backbone of the black race because Caribbean blacks, AA's and black immigrants in other regions of the world are LOST
It only takes one generation to spark the change. It will do what's it's gonna do.

1stPick

Banned
Daps

but when it's purposed that something is wrong with me for being comfortable with people on the basis of them being good human beings regardless of appearance or culture

:wow:I can't ride that wave

the world is not going back to isolated pockets of homogenous individuals

people change culture changes
I don't have a problem with that:yeshrug:+

I know you cant breh, I know you cant. You cant change everyone's mentality. Some people just arent built for war and thats fine, people like you will breed out of the black race. Best of luck to you

1stPick

Banned
Daps
whats funny is if you create a similar thread but replace blk with white, you'd get a whole lot of 'das rasis' chants. :heh:

wasnt there a thread on here with folks stating hookers were racist for not wanting to fukk with black guys. LOL. yea but you have an issue with mixing. riiiiight.
then when beck says she dont wanna fukk with you, because you're black , you wanna call racism, but shes just stating no on mixing, just like you.

thread just showing whos trying to win the nat turner award. nikka pls put that black leather glove down, you on your keyboard. :childplease:
The only people who caught feelings in the hooker thread were pro IR people

Daps
In the movie Focus, Will Smith, an African-American man, romances Margot Robbie, a white Australian woman. The film won the weekend box office but society's reaction to the interracial relationship is a huge loss. Instead of embracing the couple, and applauding Focus for making the coupling a non-issue, many have called the on-screen "race mixing" unnatural. Yet while these voices are loud, statistics actual show that that fifteen percent of newlyweds are in aninterracial relationship—or 8.4 percent marriages overall—a marked increase since 1960 when only 0.4 percent of marriages were multi racial.

Of course, these statistics aren’t totally shocking when you consider what’s happened over the past 50 years. Interracial marriage was only decriminalized in most states in 1967 (although Alabama didn’t officially legalize it until 2000), and even then, 41% of voters were against it. Alabama might not have actively enforced the law, but the fact that it took them this long to overturn it says a lot about people’s prevalent feelings about race and relationships, especially in small towns and states with a history of segregation and tense race relations. Interracial marriages and relationships might be more common than ever, but does it mean we’re living in a post-racial America?

Related: 5 Truths of Being In An Interracial Relationship

The answer is yes and no, although probably mostly no. Interracial dating is much more common for young people in urban areas, like New York City, where you meet and interact with a variety of people from all around the world. Attitudes toward these relationships are not the same across the board, and vary based on the ethnic makeup of the couple. For example, the same study found that Asian women tend to marry white men more often than the other way around. “I’ve never had any experiences that made me really think about the fact that my relationship is ‘bi-racial’,” says John Refano, a 34-year-old New York-based web developer. “It might be a sort of cultural bias since I am a white male and my partner is an Asian woman, and maybe our particular ‘mix’ is now quite common.”

Estelle Tang, a 31-year-old Chinese literary scout who also lives in New York City had similar feelings, “We’ve never really had any issues unless we leave the country,” she says, of her relationship with Sam, a 30-year-old white lawyer. “We went to Thailand once and got a lot of catcalls and we got stared at a lot, although obviously Thai people have a reason to be suspicious of white guys with Asian girls, given the sex trade in certain cities there.” At home, Tang acknowledges that there “isn’t really much stigma around Asian girls going out with white guys,” but that the same is not true for Asian men: “I have a friend who is an Asian guy who is convinced white girls aren’t into him because of his race.”

Related: Solange Breaks All the Fashion Rules At Her Wedding

The same cannot be said of people in other races, Genesis Whitlock, who is black and works for a hedge fund, face many “curious glances” on the subway when she and her partner, a white lawyer, hold hands or kiss on the subway. “He does get the side eye from black people age his age or older,” Whitlock says. “Never any words, but the glares are obvious.” Whitlock and her partner are in the minority of multiracial relationships, as only 9 percent of black women marry outside of their race, versus 24 percent of black males. “Once, we were at dinner and he kissed me before going to the bathroom,” Whitlock recalls, “Three women—two black, one white—stopped me on their way out and asked, ‘How did you guys end up together?’ I was initially insulted, but they seemed genuinely surprised and explained they never see ‘our kind of interracial couple’ where they live. One of the black women even added ‘I wish I could find a white guy!’ and it made me realize that I have a certain amount of privilege, I guess, living in a large multicultural city.”

In general, the response to interracial marriage reflects prevalent racist tendencies in the population. “I do think that in urban areas there is less racism against Asian people than say, someone who grows up in the Midwest,” Refano says. “I’m not too naïve to realize that if we had different racial backgrounds, we would probably face more discrimination.” For instance, David Kopach has not encountered any negative comments about his relationship with Marco, a Mexican man, but has noticed that his “close friends and family think it’s OK to make racist jokes” about Mexican people in general. “They’ll say things like, ‘So I guess Marco’s family must see you as their golden egg,’” Kopach says. “Like they have been wanting to make these sorts of comments for a long time, but didn’t have someone close enough to be able to make them unabashedly. It’s like my relationship has given them a free pass.”

Related: Why Would Someone Plan A Secret Wedding?

The rise in interracial marriage is a sign of changing times, but it obviously doesn’t mean America is over its race issues. The people interviewed for this story all live in New York City, one of the most multicultural places in the world, and they still face comments and actions reminding them, if even for a second, that they are taking part in something that was once taboo. We might be evolving toward more acceptance and inclusion, but it will be some time before studies about “interracial” relationships are no longer necessary.

https://www.yahoo.com/style/what-does-the-rise-in-interracial-relationships-106922614898.html
:mjpls:

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
@JordanwiththeWiz So you gonna Neg me and call me a "self hating black" :beli::snoop:

I hate ignorant people that lack any type of foresight or forethought into what they type and try to pass it off as a valid point, whether they are white, black, yellow, or brown.

I don't have to prove my "blackness" to some fukk boi like you.
@JordanwiththeWiz :mjpls:Are you too afraid to respond after being tagged twice?

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
The only people who caught feelings in the hooker thread were pro IR people
this also went for the kid rock not finding beyonce attractive thread, the alexis texas thread, and many many more. Heck, even folks are calling Paris Hilton racist because she said she wouldnt touch a black guy, yet yall are ultimately saying the same thing. the hypocrisy