Focus: Black and white race mixing and interracial relationships are unnatural?

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
I know you cant breh, I know you cant. You cant change everyone's mentality. Some people just arent built for war and thats fine, people like you will breed out of the black race. Best of luck to you

iight b:russ:
tell me what the prize is when you win that war

:blessed:times of peace++

dragon fruit passion fruit
birds of paradise

life's sweet+

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@JordanwiththeWiz :mjpls:Are you too afraid to respond after being tagged twice?
Catch feelings over negs breh
michael-jordan-laugh.gif

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You caught feelings enough to neg me instead of using the quote button. The quote button is there for a reason. It's a forum breh.

@CinnaSlim has more balls than some of you dudes. Not literally so no offense, but you get my point.
:rudy:She the homie, she ain't on your side BedBuck for future reference I neg anything supporting whites and inter-racial relationships you not only who catch em

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Personally, I think white girls are fun to smut out and just use but I would never marry or procreate with one. I am too proud of my strong African heritage to breed with a cave bytch
But you're not to proud to fukk a 'cave bytch" :mjlol:
If being a "cave bytch" is so bad why would you want to stick your dikk in one?
Why would you want to give one pleasure?
Aren't you lowering yourself by cavorting with something you consider to beneath you?

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
:rudy:She the homie, she ain't on your side BedBuck for future reference I neg anything supporting whites and inter-racial relationships you not only who catch em
I don't need anyone to be on my side. I say what I want no matter who supports it or not. Now I'm a "bedbuck" :lolbron:and I support whites. Keep negging instead of responding. It's the soft way out. It won't change anything though.

1stPick

Banned
Daps
iight b:russ:
tell me what the prize is when you win that war

:blessed:times of peace++

dragon fruit passion fruit
birds of paradise

life's sweet+

The prize is prospering as a group

I can tell you're one of those "I see no race" types. You'll either get your wakeup call or breed out of the race. Either one is find with me. GL.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
The prize is prospering as a group

I can tell you're one of those "I see no race" types. You'll either get your wakeup call or breed out of the race. Either one is find with me. GL.

I hope for the same thing I guess
I hope all of humanity prospers
because earth will never again be homogenous in appearance or culture

I can't breed out of the human race:russ:
it's okay to me if my heirs differ in appearance and culture from me
I hope they'll be the best of everything life has to offer

good luck to you as well b:ehh:+

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Anyways, I am against racial mixing. I'm especially against mixing with whites. I've met so many mixed black people from South America, The Carribbeans and North Africa who are racist towards full blooded black people, they diss a part of who they are. Its disgusting yet some clowns on this website would do anything for a fair skinned kid

lol, but isn't your stated preference Arab?

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
oh and I got my wake up call a long time ago

when I look all around the world and found that humanity regardless of appearance was a mixed bag of shytty individuals and good individuals

and that it was not dependent on "race"

I see race just fine I just prioritize an individuals actions before all else though :yeshrug:

#mustbeacac #newblacks #koonbyye ayeayeaye:mjlol:

no hope 4 humanity :mjcry:+

Dev2103

All Star
Daps
i guess if you consider cac being a mutation of blackness but i still wouldnt say it's unnatural. but theres too much bad blood and history to take a cac seriously. you can use them for :noah: but i dont condone wifing them and especially not breeding them.