Focus: Black and white race mixing and interracial relationships are unnatural?

1stPick

Banned
Daps
lol, but isn't your stated preference Arab?

My preferences are as follow
1. Brown skinned girls
2. Everything else

Thats about it, if they're not brown skinned or coloured I'm not interested. I certainly dont like CACs.

christinasade

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh GIVE ME A BREAK, NOW THEIR TRYING TO GUILT TRIP PEOPLE INTO WATCHING THE MOVIE

"HEY EVERYBODY, IF YOU DON'T WATCH OUR shytTY ASS MOVIE.....YOU'RE A RACIST AND CLOSED

MINDED.". LM- A fukkIN O!!!! ..

IN CONCLUSION, fukk THIS MOVIE AND I STILL SAY HAD THEY HAD A BLACK FEMALE CASTED

(TARAJI P HENSON OR KERRY WASHINGTON? EASY 50 MIL OR HIGHER) NOW WHAT!? LOL

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
whats funny is if you create a similar thread but replace blk with white, you'd get a whole lot of 'das rasis' chants. :heh:

wasnt there a thread on here with folks stating hookers were racist for not wanting to fukk with black guys. LOL. yea but you have an issue with mixing. riiiiight.
then when beck says she dont wanna fukk with you, because you're black , you wanna call racism, but shes just stating no on mixing, just like you.

thread just showing whos trying to win the nat turner award. nikka pls put that black leather glove down, you on your keyboard. :childplease:

:mjlol: :dead:

You're gonna rustle a lot of jimmies in this thread.

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I care more about my own individual happiness than imaginary future kids that I may not even have and heritage. I'm stuck in this pathetic world. Life sucks and people suck for the most part. Limiting myself because of the opinions of people who don't care about me is silly.

Being open to every race or multiple races doesn't mean that an individual hates their race and refuses to date their race. Let's not assume that every person who's fine with interracial relationships is a "c00n" who worships non black women.

Ok, but when IR rates in your community is high you have to wonder, and what about the black couples who are proud to be black, and there children are black. Now they must be identified with your mulatto children? Your mulatto children should represent them? If you want to have mulatto children have a community outside of the black one to put them in. This is why I now understand the annoyance of some of those black woman in that natural hair community, constantly having to have their movements overridden by images of mulattos, constantly having to share a stage and compete with woman who dont have shyt to do with them. If you want to create your mulatto children do like the white slave masters did and build them schools and communities.

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
Ok, but when IR rates in your community is high you have to wonder, and what about the black couples who are proud to be black, and there children are black. Now they must be identified with your mulatto children? Your mulatto children should represent them? If you want to have mulatto children have a community outside of the black one to put them in. This is why I now understand the annoyance of some of those black woman in that natural hair community, constantly having to have their movements overridden by images of mulattos, constantly having to share a stage and compete with woman who dont have shyt to do with them. If you want to create your mulatto children do like the white slave masters and build them schools and communities.
:russ:WTF?
I never said anything about having kids. I'm not decided on having kids and I'm not worried about other people having to "identify" with them. There's no way I'm letting you or anybody else tell me what to do with my own life.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:stopitslime:

Why wouldn't I be for interracial relationships?

I got dominant genes, not recessive.

I'll leave all that bytching about race mixing and miscegenation to the KKK.

http://www.kkk.bz/a_core_belief_of_the_knights_is_.htm

Douglass_Helen_Eva_Frederick.jpg

At least you're a man of your word .
DKY6ON6.png

Daps
whats funny is if you create a similar thread but replace blk with white, you'd get a whole lot of 'das rasis' chants. :heh:

wasnt there a thread on here with folks stating hookers were racist for not wanting to fukk with black guys. LOL. yea but you have an issue with mixing. riiiiight.
then when beck says she dont wanna fukk with you, because you're black , you wanna call racism, but shes just stating no on mixing, just like you.

thread just showing whos trying to win the nat turner award. nikka pls put that black leather glove down, you on your keyboard. :childplease:
Tell em.:mjlol:

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:russ:WTF?
I never said anything about having kids. I'm not decided on having kids and I'm not worried about other people having to "identify" with them. There's no way I'm letting you or anybody else tell me what to do with my own life.

Made my point.

I'm stuck in this pathetic world. Life sucks and people suck for the most part. Limiting myself because of the opinions of people who don't care about me is silly.

Just by that sentence, I know your one of that tee sippin negros with a bunch of fake liberal white hipster friends. I can see your future, and it wont be black :russ:

Daps
I see mixed as mixed. :yeshrug:
We are also talking about IR relationships which produce mixed kids.

The was fine before but now there's a push to date interracial like it's better. And a push to be colorblind or post racial which is stupid.

With more and more people dating out and mixing, everyone will be ambiguous, which is some people's goal.

Instead of appreciating other people's cultures and differences and not being racist and hateful some people think the only solution is to dismiss and delete people's history and culture and make one race. There's nothing wrong with diversity.
You see some of the things motherfukkers are saying on here,or youtube and various sites!? thats why that shyt is getting pushed.. If the inscure keyboard warrior faggets didnt cry and complain the whole swirl/mixing agenda wouldnt be pushed so hard.

Daps
More Pawgs for me :yeshrug:

I like black women too so :umad:I still win.

Any race really:win:

It's 2015, just get over it. If you light skinned anyway it means there was some interracial breeding somewhere in your family tree.

So you telling me if Margot Robbie
tcast-feyfreeman-margotpic.jpg

:ohlawd:

walked naked in ya room right now. You ain't gonna tear that shyt up? :childplease:Raw Dog?

Then she clamps them legs around yo ass as you about to nut, and says "Cum inside me daddy" :lupe:

You ain't gonna do it? :youngsabo:

9 months later same nikkas tahm bout preserving the race gon be like :whew:"See my kids nikka, them babies are beautiful"

The point I'm trying to make is people are just attracted to what they're attracted to, black, white, asian, take what you like brehs.

Dev2103

All Star
Daps
9 months later same nikkas tahm bout preserving the race gon be like :whew:"See my kids nikka, them babies are beautiful"

:what: that's that self hate on display :ohhh: yeah i can see sellout brehs doing that and theres lots of em out there.

• Dap
Reactions: Tae