Focus: Black and white race mixing and interracial relationships are unnatural?

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
The thing is our culture as Americans say mixed is black.
I see mixed as mixed. :yeshrug:
We are also talking about IR relationships which produce mixed kids.

The was fine before but now there's a push to date interracial like it's better. And a push to be colorblind or post racial which is stupid.

With more and more people dating out and mixing, everyone will be ambiguous, which is some people's goal.

Instead of appreciating other people's cultures and differences and not being racist and hateful some people think the only solution is to dismiss and delete people's history and culture and make one race. There's nothing wrong with diversity.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Interracial relationships are unnatural :jbhmmm:

So are you guys telling me I can't be with my queen April L Hernandez? :sadcam:

436251231_1280x720.jpg

I can't abide by that brehs....we were meant to be together. :mjcry:

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No matter how much you sweep you can never ever get rid of black people. Ever. We will always remain. Only thing that changes are the facial features. Dark skin will be here forever
^This

I can't believe we have people in here that are saying the reason they won't have a IR is because it will dilute there bloodline and black people will by whipped out or some shyt. That seriously sounds like something a cac would say on some :mjpls:site.

If you only want to date within your race or whatever than that's fine. But don't sit here and act like your doing your "culture" or "race" any favors by doing so...

1stPick

Banned
Daps
This pretty much. People fall in love. Going into relationships with the goal to never to mix is really closeminded.

East Asians are close minded
Jews are close minded
Indians are close minded
Middle Easterners are close minded
Up until recently, CACs have been close minded

Meanwhile...

Blacks accept everybody
Native Americans can be receptive of other races
Mestizos race mix a lot

See a pattern here?

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
I care more about my own individual happiness than imaginary future kids that I may not even have and heritage. I'm stuck in this pathetic world. Life sucks and people suck for the most part. Limiting myself because of the opinions of people who don't care about me is silly.

Being open to every race or multiple races doesn't mean that an individual hates their race and refuses to date their race. Let's not assume that every person who's fine with interracial relationships is a "c00n" who worships non black women.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
^This

I can't believe we have people in here that are saying the reason they won't have a IR is because it will dilute there bloodline and black people will by whipped out or some shyt. That seriously sounds like something a cac would say on some :mjpls:site.

If you only want to date within your race or whatever than that's fine. But don't sit here and act like your doing your "culture" or "race" any favors by doing so...
There are actually realistic problems in terms of identity and how that helps or hinders black people when IR but if cacs long term goal is to destroy black people they cant do it.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Jews are close minded
Indians are close minded

Meanwhile...

Blacks accept everybody
Mestizos race mix a lot

See a pattern here?

geography is no longer a barrier
they stuck together because they didn't have a choice

and those ideas and feelings of racism or fear of individuals different from yourself stems from that

same way we now know the earth is not flat you should know that every person who is from a different geographical location/different culture/different in appearance is not automatically an enemy+

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Jews are close minded
Indians are close minded

Meanwhile...

Blacks accept everybody
Mestizos race mix a lot

See a pattern here?
I defiantly see a pattern. Caucasian races are evil :ohhh:

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@JordanwiththeWiz So you gonna Neg me and call me a "self hating black" :beli::snoop:

I hate ignorant people that lack any type of foresight or forethought into what they type and try to pass it off as a valid point, whether they are white, black, yellow, or brown.

I don't have to prove my "blackness" to some fukk boi like you.

1stPick

Banned
Daps
geography is no longer a barrier
they stuck together because they didn't have a choice

and those ideas and feelings of racism or fear of individuals different from yourself stems from that

same way we now know the earth is not flat you should know that every person who is from a different geographical location/different culture/different in appearance is not automatically an enemy+

Plenty of Middle Easterners, Indians, Slavs, Jews, East Asians where I'm from. They all stick together. Meanwhile, finding a young Black or Native American couple is like finding a unicorn

1stPick

Banned
Daps
I defiantly see a pattern. Caucasian races are evil :ohhh:
Maybe so but in order to compete with them, you have to play hardball. Blacks arent willing to play hard ball. Blacks dont care about the state of the group as a whole. We want to be entertainers, we want to be clowns, we have no issues being a punchline, a complete laughing stock or a doormat for other groups as long as we can get our dikks wet

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I see mixed as mixed. :yeshrug:
We are also talking about IR relationships which produce mixed kids.

The was fine before but now there's a push to date interracial like it's better. And a push to be colorblind or post racial which is stupid.

With more and more people dating out and mixing, everyone will be ambiguous, which is some people's goal.

Instead of appreciating other people's cultures and differences and not being racist and hateful some people think the only solution is to dismiss and delete people's history and culture and make one race. There's nothing wrong with diversity.

I see your point

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I care more about my own individual happiness than imaginary future kids that I may not even have and heritage. I'm stuck in this pathetic world. Life sucks and people suck for the most part. Limiting myself because of the opinions of people who don't care about me is silly.

Being open to every race or multiple races doesn't mean that an individual hates their race and refuses to date their race. Let's not assume that every person who's fine with interracial relationships is a "c00n" who worships non black women.

That's what it comes down to at the end of the day. People on this site and the Internet in general like to turn things into an us vs. them situation.

Some people care about their heritage and spreading black pride and knowledge and celebration of our history and culture. In order to continue that, we have to continue our culture for future generations.

It's about where your priorities lie. There are attractive people of every race. There is also variety and diversity within each race, so I don't think choosing to only date within your race is that "limiting". I know it is literally tho.

It all boils down to preference. I want chocolate babies. I want my kids to have kinky hair and dark skin. If they don't, I'll still love them but I love my heritage and culture and want to share that with them.