the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
White people aren't lying to themselves. :jbhmm:

They're lying to other people. :gladbron:
yeah; other white people :heh: and they're believing it

look, this is why i watch both CNN and fox news; you have to have perspective on the amount of lies the right wing tells their base

these cocksuckers like hannity are convincing these stupid rednecks that trump is doing things to improve their lives, and they believe it. im not sure im gonna bet on a blue wave in november :huhldup:

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
@Call Me James
Breh, don't even bother with bringing objective facts these people are beyond deluded, they live in another reality separate from ours.

They are Beyond saving. I hope that when the backlash from Trumps stupidity happens, it hurts his base the wors. Hopefully enough of them die (lack of healthcare, etc) and they don't breed that stupidity like this won't be a problem anymore.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
This nikka James is furious :deadrose:
I thought you had me blocked? :youmadcam:

yeah; other white people :heh: and they're believing it

look, this is why i watch both CNN and fox news; you have to have perspective on the amount of lies the right wing tells their base

these cocksuckers like hannity are convincing these stupid rednecks that trump is doing things to improve their lives, and they believe it. im not sure im gonna bet on a blue wave in november :huhldup:
I think Republicans will lose a lot of seats.

I think they'll also lose the super majority they hold in many states. :DameMJLol:

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
@Call Me James
Breh, don't even bother with bringing objective facts these people are beyond deluded, they live in another reality separate from ours.

They are Beyond saving. I hope that when the backlash from Trumps stupidity happens, it hurts his base the wors. Hopefully enough of them die (lack of healthcare, etc) and they don't breed that stupidity like this won't be a problem anymore.
Yo, You're retarded.

I live in Detroit and not a fan of Trump (or any cac politician)

But I do believe he will win reelection and there will be no mass seat victory for Democrats across the nation.

The lib base hates trump but isn't energized around anything else:francis:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Yo, You're retarded.

I live in Detroit and not a fan of Trump (or any cac politician)

But I do believe he will win reelection and there will be no mass seat victory for Democrats across the nation.

The lib base hates trump but isn't energized around anything else:francis:
Do you have any data to support this?

Or is this just your feelings?

What does being from Detroit have to Do with SF/CA politics

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin