Former SF Mayor Willie Brown "Trump is more popular than Dems like to admit"

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
Imagine a world where being an intelligent, successful, articulate, proud black man is negative.

How much money do you make?
Where are you from?
Where do you live?
What do you do for black people?

Yea, you're just bytch ass nikka.

Young nikkas don't vote in general.
Young black men are the poorest most illiterate class in the country.

Ignorant people usually let other people e keep them in the box.

You ain't black.

So you can either

A.) question my blackness and pull up
B.) show us what You are doing for the black community
C) shut your bytch ass up
Lol @ all these questions n emotions n shyt, just because I mentioned your beloved Democratic party.

1) You're characterization of black men:picard:

2)your corny ass keeps saying pull up, pull up where nikka? Do you live in Mi- if you do then fine. If not- Bet on Ban if Im black or not:usure:

3)i make over 6 figures. Im from da d. I left and made money came back to a random place... But. Now im in my exact hood and i own most of 2 city blocks when it was selling cheap. Im active in my community , get others active. Plus im in orgs that are active. People know me- matter of fact every damn person round here knows me... So naw, You pull up to my hood since corny hilary clinton supporting nikkas like you are OUT of touch.:francis:

And fyi-my whole point on anything is BLACK issues first.... We have no allies in any Party- and group economics.

Althalucian

All Star
Daps
I read about black men being 25% literate and I struggle to wrap my head around it being true as a black man.

Then I go on the Coli and realize there are a lot of stupid motheruckers on this world who think they have it figured out.

I like your passion, but this is low. Don't attack us this way.

Yes, young black men are being duped (as we have been for so long), but think about what we go through. America puts us in the hole with no light or oxygen. For many, a sort of brain damage is the result of the way we are treated...

I appreciate some of the conservative/Trump supporters here because they are black but they admit that white supremacy and racism exist, so they are not totally delusional or Ben Carson level. I realize some others are here to sow discord but we are more educated than them so we can't get caught by that.

I find the exercise of debate with them generally useful because it sharpens our tools. So, keep it cool.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
cnn had a segment on this

Blue wave slowing down?
The Dems midterms advantage is down from 16% to 3%. Tom Perez says "We got a lot of work to do, but I'd rather be the Democrats right now."
Source: CNN

The democrats are going to blow a perfect opportunity to take back parts of the gov't, mostly because they suck.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I like your passion, but this is low. Don't attack us this way.

Yes, young black men are being duped (as we have been for so long), but think about what we go through. America puts us in the hole with no light or oxygen. For many, a sort of brain damage is the result of the way we are treated...

I appreciate some of the conservative/Trump supporters here because they are black but they admit that white supremacy and racism exist, so they are not totally delusional or Ben Carson level. I realize some others are here to sow discord but we are more educated than them so we can't get caught by that.

I find the exercise of debate with them generally useful because it sharpens our tools. So, keep it cool.
I was a young black man.
I'm from the south.
I've live through conservative politics.

In this country they are regressive and hold black people back. This isn't debatable.

So, if you want to support regressive politics then show what you are doing to help black men such as yourself.

If you aren't doing anything then proudly shut the fukk up.

And if you think I'm a c00n or not black I'll give you my address and please bring the same energy.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Lol @ all these questions n emotions n shyt, just because I mentioned your beloved Democratic party.

1) You're characterization of black men:picard:

2)your corny ass keeps saying pull up, pull up where nikka? Do you live in Mi- if you do then fine. If not- Bet on Ban if Im black or not:usure:

3)i make over 6 figures. Im from da d. I left and made money came back to a random place... But. Now im in my exact hood and i own most of 2 city blocks when it was selling cheap. Im active in my community , get others active. Plus im in orgs that are active. People know me- matter of fact every damn person round here knows me... So naw, You pull up to my hood since corny hilary clinton supporting nikkas like you are OUT of touch.:francis:

And fyi-my whole point on anything is BLACK issues first.... We have no allies in any Party- and group economics.
I just gave you facts about black men in this country.

If you can't you accept the situation of black men then how do you expect to fix it?

Y'all are the ones mad at black men who are liberal. Who thinks this country needs progress to better the situation of blacks.

But if you're active in your community please share a link so other black men can contribute. If not, kick rocks.

Receipts...

Althalucian

All Star
Daps
I was a young black man.
I'm from the south.
I've live through conservative politics.

In this country they are regressive and hold black people back. This isn't debatable.

So, if you want to support regressive politics then show what you are doing to help black men such as yourself.

If you aren't doing anything then proudly shut the fukk up.

And if you think I'm a c00n or not black I'll give you my address and please bring the same energy.

Uh...why did you respond to me that way? I think you misinterpreted what I was saying. Maybe you responded to the wrong person?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
@Losttribe if I'm corny, you have the money and freedom, come on down the Charlotte. :mjgrin:

You want to meet me uptown, north Charlotte or at the lake? :manny:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Uh...why did you respond to me that way? I think you misinterpreted what I was saying. Maybe you responded to the wrong person?
They aren't exercising in debate.

They never offer data to support their positions and they think a good argument is posting something a liberal white person says or cam someone a cac.

They're idiots.

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
@Losttribe if I'm corny, you have the money and freedom, come on down the Charlotte. :mjgrin:

You want to meet me uptown, north Charlotte or at the lake? :manny:
Only one thing good about Carolinas..

And Im married now:francis:

But if im there again... I WILL message you and I'll give you my ear so you can make me a liberal

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
This is also demonstrably false. :mjlol:
Has the Dem position on immigration, healthcare, education, or tax policy changed? Have they stopped promoting “class warfare”?
:dwillhuh:

I don’t follow the DNC so I actually don’t know...
I just assume they are holding fast on the amnesty/feminism/tranny rights train.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I agree with the premise of this thread. :francis:

White supremacy is popular. Talk is cheap but when it comes time to vote, most white voters will go out and vote Republican regardless, and Dem voters may or may not show up.

Hopefully there's a blue wave and Trump doesn't get a second term, but I'm not optimistic. And I don't necessarily even blame the Dems, it's just that American voters in general are motivated by resentment and Trump embodies that.