Fred Taylor, Channing Crowder, Ryan Clark - The Pivot Podcast *4/19: CALEB WILLIAMS*

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
Thats the thing too. Fred, RC, and Channing are retired NFL players so its easily for them to ask certain questions or talk shyt about the NFL.

Raheem still currently works in the NFL, its hard to keep it 100% real:yeshrug:
Raheem was like y'all fools are not going to get me white balled when they ask him about why he is not a HC and if there is racism within the hiring process :childplease::whoa::camby:. Overall, it was a great interview and it show how cool he is as a person and as a leader.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think Rah is gonna get a HC job soon but honestly I don’t wanna see him go. The difference between him and Staley noticeable.

Staley had a better overall scheme no doubt. He was more aggressive and attacked the offense like a muthafukka. But his problem was he never adjusted.

Rah has a more conservative scheme that bends but doesn’t break. But as you saw in the playoffs especially against the Niners and Bengals. He makes really good adjustments.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Raheem was like y'all fools are not going to get me white balled when they ask him about why he is not a HC and if there is racism within the hiring process :childplease::whoa::camby:. Overall, it was a great interview and it show how cool he is as a person and as a leader.
He one of these type nikkas. Only time he seemed offended during the interview was when Kupp or Weddle got some slack. fukk this nikka.

Raheem-Morris-Wife-family.jpg

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
They kinda rubbed me wrong continuing to press him on the racism/HC issue. I'd get it if he was retired or it was a private convo but damn the man is still active. You gotta respect the climate he's dealing with. They kinda turned into regular media rather than former players kicking it.

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
He one of these type nikkas. Only time he seemed offended during the interview was when Kupp or Weddle got some slack. fukk this nikka.

Raheem-Morris-Wife-family.jpg
Who he is with outside of football is nobody business. Let that man live his life and try to get another head coaching gig.