Friendly tip: Sports Authority may close all stores. Keep an eye out for deals

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
There's one in my area that has been open for like a year and everything is like 30-40 percent off. Most of the good clothes/kicks are gone but if I had the space I would get a ton of gym equipment because it would be way cheaper in the long run instead of maintaining a gym membership. I'm pretty sure the employees got the lions share of the good apparel and prolly put their peoples on.

When it comes to these types of stores, everything seems at least 25-30 percent more than it should be and people are copping shyt on clearance.

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
It's not the brick and mortar model that's going outta play. It's these specialty stores. They never really advanced with the people and prices stayed at retail AND SOME! U can cop a jersey off the internet and if u wanna buy it in person u have some many one-stop-shop joints (ROSS, TJMAXX, MARSHALLS etc) that offer more than just sports equipment. Plus jerseys sell online anyways

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
I been to a couple local malls the month before last and I noticed a lot of empty and closed off store spaces in the malls. We have one mall that's dead in my area and another in a suburban area that's headed as dead mall status.

Shopping centers going to be next.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I'm with u, but, it's bout to b just Walmart and Amazon outchea w retail stores.

The mall is dead

The shopping centers next

The mall is dead, you tripping

Shopping online for clothes is super whack

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Nah he right

Aside from department stores, most people shop online now

I wouldn't be surprised when other stores go under.
Shop for clothes online? Not most people

And the mall is always crowded on weekend