Friendly tip: Sports Authority may close all stores. Keep an eye out for deals

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
for real though, this is a good look. i'mma keep my eye out for the deals and possibly stock up

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
I work not to far from there.

I'm right over there and go to the gym in that ugly grey shopping center so I always walk in sports authority just to see if they are discounting things even more but the majority of the good shyt is gone unless you want gym equipment. Most people don't want that stuff tho. When the sale first started they had tons of north face jackets/coats but real talk it seems like the best shyt is women's apparel.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whos gonna buy all this stuff online when they have no job, hence no money since everything is moving to the internet or automation
i think they need to start charging sales tax when you buy shyt online

do i wanna pay it, of course not. but if you look at the bigger picture, this trend is kinda :huhldup:

i mean you cant just have all these economies lose out on that fukkin revenue and nothing happens :skip:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I'm right over there and go to the gym in that ugly grey shopping center so I always walk in sports authority just to see if they are discounting things even more but the majority of the good shyt is gone unless you want gym equipment. Most people don't want that stuff tho. When the sale first started they had tons of north face jackets/coats but real talk it seems like the best shyt is women's apparel.

Damn. Good looks, you saved me a visit. If anything, I might swing by to pickup a basketball for the low.

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
fukk yeah I'm a cheap fukker. I love good deals. You'll rarely catch me over paying for anything.

I remember Fresno had two of these right across the street from each other for years. The one on the less trendy side of the street shut down first. The other is still open. Now they'll both be shut down. Capitalism at its finest.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
They are currently on their final sale before liquidation, which is 20% off total purchase/ free shipping over $40. :scust:

It excludes a ton of brand names like: Under Armour, Nike, GoPro, Adidas sneakers, Spyder, NorthFace, Timberland & firearms/ammo and anything fitness related :wtf:
Why would you be shocked. They could sell this shyt online like Eastbay do and get their money paid forward.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Damn. Good looks, you saved me a visit. If anything, I might swing by to pickup a basketball for the low.

There might be some basketball left but I feel like the sports equipment (football, basketball) was the first to go because that stuff is usually way more expensive. One thing that's being overlooked there is the name brand sunglasses. But even tho they are attached to tho display, I don't think they come with cases (for some reason).

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
Uptown and the Bronx
Would you be referring to the one by 231st & Broadway in the BX?
I've been in that store three times MAX.

Aldi's >

Between the prices and their selection, I had no desire to shop there. The equipment was the only thing they had that was piff. Everything else, might as well take the Bx9 and head to Mo's.

For all the closures and relocations they've done to that block, they better do something crazy with that space because other than Aldi's I have no reason to go there anymore.

All I want is Country Delite back :mjcry:

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
:pacspit:good riddance

i worked at one for like three months back in college. the loss prevention lady tried to get me to spy on an older black guy with his grandson...thinking they were trying to steal rollerblades.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA