Friendly tip: Sports Authority may close all stores. Keep an eye out for deals

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Online shopping is obviosly hurting stores.

and

stores like Walmart, Target, Kroger(marketplace) getting better clothing options is huge.

In case y'all don't know Walmart is the leading clothing seller in America. So the better quality stuff they get the more they're gonna sell. Same with Target and Kroger.

We're not in the Tommy, Polo, Nautica, etc era anymore where logos are important. So as long they improve the way their clothes FIT, then it's gonna be game over.

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
I walked by the one in Midtown the other day but there weren't any sales or liquidation notices posted. I figured most retailers will just re-claim inventory and ship the goods to their factory stores rather than sell them at bottomed out prices at the Sports Authority.

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
I walked by the one in Midtown the other day but there weren't any sales or liquidation notices posted. I figured most retailers will just re-claim inventory and ship the goods to their factory stores rather than sell them at bottomed out prices at the Sports Authority.

b*stards.
So Sports Authority will be overpriced until they fkn disappear...
:dwillhuh::stopitslime::pacspit:

Psychosis

NYC
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They are currently on their final sale before liquidation, which is 20% off total purchase/ free shipping over $40. :scust:

It excludes a ton of brand names like: Under Armour, Nike, GoPro, Adidas sneakers, Spyder, NorthFace, Timberland & firearms/ammo and anything fitness related :wtf:

Retired Account

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
They are currently on their final sale before liquidation, which is 20% off total purchase/ free shipping over $40. :scust:

It excludes a ton of brand names like: Under Armour, Nike, GoPro, Adidas sneakers, Spyder, NorthFace, Timberland & firearms/ammo and anything fitness related :wtf:

So what's on sale then? :leostare:

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
fukk amazon. How am I supposed to compete with the internet? If amazon had brick and mortar locations it'd be fair. The government needs to restrict what they can sell. In the mean time I'm going to take advantage of ALL these stores going out of business. Pac Sun has some jeans I've been eying for years. The construction looks cheap, but the wash is fresh and hard to find. I won't pay full price, but I will pay close out prices.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
There's one in my area that has been open for like a year and everything is like 30-40 percent off. Most of the good clothes/kicks are gone but if I had the space I would get a ton of gym equipment because it would be way cheaper in the long run instead of maintaining a gym membership. I'm pretty sure the employees got the lions share of the good apparel and prolly put their peoples on.

When it comes to these types of stores, everything seems at least 25-30 percent more than it should be and people are copping shyt on clearance.

Would you be referring to the one by 231st & Broadway in the BX?