FSU and Erica Kinsman settle lawsuit($250,000)

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
This process took a long time....but I wonder if this encourages more chicks to scream out rape.....even if it may not have happened?

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I thought Jameis was cleared, why did she recieve compensation?

It appears she sued FSU not Winston, and FSU decided to pay her off rather than go through a lengthy legal battle with her lawyers. I'm not sure though. I think she can still go forward with a civil case against Winston and win more sweepstakes fake rape monies. She is going to keep whipping black Winston's name through the American "justice" system until it squeals and gives her what she wants.

:mjpls:

She did sue Jameis & that case is ongoing I believe.

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Scumbag lawyers took like 80% of the settlement. :dead:

Yes...Cornwell said long before that her Lawyers were acting like investors instead of lawyers. They knew the whole time what the end game was

I thought Jameis was cleared, why did she recieve compensation?

Jameis was cleared...she sued the school. FSU paid because this would have been a back and forth process over the next 2-3 years and each time something happened Jameis name would come up again and be rake threw the news. The money is nothing to FSU. They have enough money to pay their players but thats a story for another day :mjpls:

Is that money taxed?

:dahell: nikka this america....ofc its taxed. Erica looking at around 160-180k after taxes. Either way its a quick come up since she didn't get raped. Her name is ruined tho

She'll burn through that in like a year :yeshrug:

Mehhh IDK....She might or if she is smart she can maneuver that money to eat for years. That lump some coming that fast can be taken care of if she knows what she doing. If she likes YSL, Gucci, etc then that shyt going to last till the spring :manny: