Fuked up my life due to drugs brehs

2CT

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
20. Last September I started a good college, was financially and shyt. Passing tests:lawd:Being stupid what do I do? Start Benzos

1) Dropped out of college

2) Went from $6000 in cash to -$7000 due to expensive drug use and crazy Xanax decisions I.E Giving someone my Macbook whilst on pills.:pacspit:

3) Been to A&E about 8 times for the following.

-Fell over and cut my face, got 11 stitches

-Fell over onto back of head, got 10 staples on head

-Fell over onto hand and ripped thumb apart. Got picked up walking the street with my thumb in pieces by the cops who took me to A&E and I got 16 stitches on hand and plastic surgery.

-3 times for 3 different seizures

4) Massive OD. Nearly died, crawled out of bed at 3AM and managed to alert someone and got rushed to A&E, was there for about 2 weeks. Had Aspiration Pneumonia and it led to Kidney, Liver damage and then Sepsis. Nearly died. I remember in ER they did something with my chest because of my breathing and it gave my chest the tightest pain ever thought my heart was going to explode. :whoo:

5) Fired from job, I used to go in fukked up and get sent home:martin:

6) Crimeral sentences for robbing. Other shyt too that thankfully I haven't been sentenced for, could’ve done years if I did:whew:

7) Month before all this began I lost my bytch of 5 years, p*ssy must've been good:birdman:

8) Lost a lot of friends due to messed up behavior.

9) Totaled car.

Lot more stuff but yeah you get the idea, 90% happened between April and October. Now I'm sitting here without any job and $7000 under and I'm getting $10 overdraft charge a day.

Last year I was on top of the world about to get myself out of the shythole that was my home life. Now I'm 21 and back at home with my crackhead parents :scusthov:just trying to find a job so I can move out. 4 weeks sober now and I know this isn't my path I ain't no bytch made fukk boy:demonic:.

I've already been accepted onto an Economics course at a good college come fall just gotta get away from these pipe loving fukkers.

One person I'd like to thank, Fewcha the gawd. Most happened before DS2 came out so went I first heard it I related to it like a mutherfukka and he got me out of darkplace, couple years down the line I might say DS2 saved my life:ohlawd:If my spellings bad fukk you, my brain is fuked:snoop:

All you pill heads:ufdup:

QQGdpWH.gif

darealxan

Pro
Daps
hk7sZnb.jpg

MTV cribs crackhead parent style:lolbron:

Got Slippin on now, this thready was inspired by my man, hope hes all good.

:salute:To all Brehs telling me they're stories. Thats what I wanted. I know others have struggles too but its how you come out them:mjcry: