Fuked up my life due to drugs brehs

Cake

Banned
Daps
Xanax isn't even that fun or that expensive for you to throw your life way on it.

And I've blacked out off bars and still made it home with MORE money and shyt in my pocket.

Mason83

Banned
Daps
hk7sZnb.jpg

MTV cribs crackhead parent style:lolbron:

Got Slippin on now, this thready was inspired by my man, hope hes all good.

:salute:To all Brehs telling me they're stories. Thats what I wanted. I know others have struggles too but its how you come out them:mjcry:
Bro I've seen people that were FOR REAL addicted to bars and couldn't leave they bed for like two weeks
Yeah, you can die from coming off benzos. When I had to come off klononpin, I couldn't get outta bed for like 2 weeks. It was AWFUL. And your mind is fukking with you the whole time

ALLiKNOWizPAIN

I Ain't Livin' Right
Daps
Reppin
713 2 316
:what:You dumb? I ain't say I have little to no withdrawals. I said I ain't gonna dwell on it, what you want all the details of them? You reading shtyt that aint there

It works perfect bro:whoo:
MS been playing Y'all
Yeah, you can die from coming off benzos. When I had to come off klononpin, I couldn't get outta bed for like 2 weeks. It was AWFUL. And your mind is fukking with you the whole time
Exactly that's why this shyt sound like :duck:, you don't just not "dwell" on withdrawl if you was really addcited to benzos

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
Yea I learned first hand not to go overboard wit them xans:ufdup:
Ion know if my mans was having full blown withdrawals all I know is he was :deadrose: for a cool minute. I still take em every now and then tho.
I prefer it to drinking

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
Xanax isn't even that fun or that expensive for you to throw your life way on it.

And I've blacked out off bars and still made it home with MORE money and shyt in my pocket.
Yea shyt gets old after awhile:manny:
You in a dark place if you start taking xan by itself. Ion pop flats unless I have tree or lean

Cake

Banned
Daps
theres college kids paying 10 somewhere fasho then

5 per bar is profitable AF . i might need to cop that young g pack :ehh:
who said I paid for anything:mjpls:

around me they're dirt cheap and the profit margin is cool. Only problem is they don't really sell from what I've seen. Nobody on the street is going outta their way for xan. Benzo addicts know how to finesse the doctor. You might make a lil cash on college campuses with kids looking to experiment but I don't see anyone making a quick flip with a benzo script unless it's their script or they're just at every party networking