Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
What u say?

Plays future....

Not really. I'm glad you turning it around. Stick to weed kids. I just seen that Mac Miller shyt about his drug use. Y'all gon learn...

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
20. Last September I started a good college, was financially and shyt. Passing tests:lawd:Being stupid what do I do? Start Benzos

1) Dropped out of college

2) Went from $6000 in cash to -$7000 due to expensive drug use and crazy Xanax decisions I.E Giving someone my Macbook whilst on pills.:pacspit:

3) Been to A&E about 8 times for the following.

-Fell over and cut my face, got 11 stitches

-Fell over onto back of head, got 10 staples on head

-Fell over onto hand and ripped thumb apart. Got picked up walking the street with my thumb in pieces by the cops who took me to A&E and I got 16 stitches on hand and plastic surgery.

-3 times for 3 different seizures

4) Massive OD. Nearly died, crawled out of bed at 3AM and managed to alert someone and got rushed to A&E, was there for about 2 weeks. Had Aspiration Pneumonia and it led to Kidney, Liver damage and then Sepsis. Nearly died. I remember in ER they did something with my chest because of my breathing and it gave my chest the tightest pain ever thought my heart was going to explode. :whoo:

5) Fired from job, I used to go in fukked up and get sent home:martin:

6) Crimeral sentences for robbing. Other shyt too that thankfully I haven't been sentenced for, could’ve done years if I did:whew:

7) Month before all this began I lost my bytch of 5 years, p*ssy must've been good:birdman:

8) Lost a lot of friends due to messed up behavior.

9) Totaled car.

Lot more stuff but yeah you get the idea, 90% happened between April and October. Now I'm sitting here without any job and $7000 under and I'm getting $10 overdraft charge a day.

Last year I was on top of the world about to get myself out of the shythole that was my home life. Now I'm 21 and back at home with my crackhead parents :scusthov:just trying to find a job so I can move out. 4 weeks sober now and I know this isn't my path I ain't no bytch made fukk boy:demonic:.

I've already been accepted onto an Economics course at a good college come fall just gotta get away from these pipe loving fukkers.

One person I'd like to thank, Fewcha the gawd. Most happened before DS2 came out so went I first heard it I related to it like a mutherfukka and he got me out of darkplace, couple years down the line I might say DS2 saved my life:ohlawd:If my spellings bad fukk you, my brain is fuked:snoop:

All you pill heads:ufdup:

Damn bruh, good luck.

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
Shame you got on them cac drugs :mjcry:

Unless you are a cac if not I wish you well brotha :wow:

LEAVE THEM BENZOS ALONE nikkaS :damn:

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
Not doubt. Previous versions work perfectly too, but it's just they aren't supported. :manny: Anything beyond 7 is a let down anyway.

Depends on what your interests are. A boot time that destroys its predecessors, reduces system memory usage significantly, and produces much better benchmark scores is reason enough to upgrade from 7 to 8. Windows 10 isn't the biggest upgrade when compared to 8 vs 7 but it has only been live for less than a year and the upgrade from 8 is currently free.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
90% happened between April and October.

Got damn that escalated quickly. My entire 25+ years of acting a fool wouldn't read like your OP (I started running the skreets at 14. I am 40 now).

For all that to happen in half a year you have an extremely high threshold for drama. I believe that two of those events in that time period would have made me stop cold. The first one, okay made a mistake. Get it together. The next one in the same year, okay now I know I have a problem. And for so many to occur they had to be happening every other week.

All the advice is already out there. I just want you to think about how far you are willing to go before you get scared. I really want you to start feeling that feeling that something's wrong way sooner than incident 34.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Damn breh. You got the right headspace though. If you get into a community college you can use that to reup. I wish you nothin but success... :salute:

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You only 21 bruh and you sound pretty positive and like you're in good spirits despite all this. Like you said though, you come from a broken family and from the sounds of it, you got demons of your own and that's probably why you was on those pills and wylin out but if your moms a crackhead and your pops is, you can't be going down that path too and when its what you know, the shyt is easy to. Sounds like you got a good head on your shoulder tho. If you get your shyt together in the next 4 years, you'll still ONLY be 25 with a lot of life to live. Start that four year plan today.

Good luck bruh. Keep your head up. This only one chapter in your life. :salute: