Fukk Your Backcourt,Mines Better:Cavs Vs Wizards On ESPN at 8 pm

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
You're overlooking the physical toll he took in Miami breh.

Do you see what Wade is doing right now? He's out and been for a week now. :ufdup:

Miami's style of play/system wears its players down. Birdman look beyond done (yes he's old, but he went from a damn good backup to worthless). They still play that chaotic defense that leaves 3 point shooters wide open.

Wade style of play is more prone to injury. But being in that system all his career played a huge role in why he's not as dependable.

LeBron wanted none of that. Ray Allen stated he couldnt return to Miami because of that.

LeBron had to be the best post defender, best on ball defender, best play maker, best post player, best rebounder, etc etc.

Stephen A Smith stated that LeBron had never been more drained in his career than last year with Miami. Part of that is system, mileage, Wade being out, etc etc.

I cant knock him for leaving Miami. I can only knock him for thinking going to Cleveland was going to be easy.
:ohhh: Where he say that?

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gotta factor in his back issues the last couple of years as well. He clearly got tired of playing the big man in Miami's offense cause Bosh simply couldnt/wouldnt rebound and it was LeBron out there guarding the David West's of the world.

I just think he didnt realize how difficult of an adjustment it was to be so perimeter oriented now. Losing weight doesnt mean he gets his 09 explosiveness back. :sadbron:

Also he got tired of Spo playing that trapping defense. It wore him and Wade out and that small ball was killing him because he had to score, rebound with bigs, create offense and run the offense as a point forward. Plus guard the best wing player. I still say I have never seen a NBA player have to do more to win a championship. If he stayed in Miami they would have ran him into the ground and longevity is the key if he wants to grow his brand.

Anyway folks better get there wins in now. I said the same thing in 2011. Cause once these guys figure it out and get the right pieces together the Cavs will win 1 or 2 rings. Folks better pray they don't trade for a defensive wing player.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You're overlooking the physical toll he took in Miami breh.

Do you see what Wade is doing right now? He's out and been for a week now. :ufdup:

Miami's style of play/system wears its players down. Birdman look beyond done (yes he's old, but he went from a damn good backup to worthless). They still play that chaotic defense that leaves 3 point shooters wide open.

Wade style of play is more prone to injury. But being in that system all his career played a huge role in why he's not as dependable.

LeBron wanted none of that. Ray Allen stated he couldnt return to Miami because of that.

LeBron had to be the best post defender, best on ball defender, best play maker, best post player, best rebounder, etc etc.

Stephen A Smith stated that LeBron had never been more drained in his career than last year with Miami. Part of that is system, mileage, Wade being out, etc etc.

I cant knock him for leaving Miami. I can only knock him for thinking going to Cleveland was going to be easy.

Sorry Doc didn't see you post this. Yep this was the reason he got out of dodge. No player had to do all that shyt themselves besides maybe Wilt. Not Magic, not MJ, not Bird, not Shaq and not Kobe. His two rings are the greatest feats I have every seen a player do in sports.

Also Spo is one of the dumbest coaches I have ever seen. I still say that boy point shaving in games.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Also he got tired of Spo playing that trapping defense. It wore him and Wade out and that small ball was killing him because he had to score, rebound with bigs, create offense and run the offense as a point forward. Plus guard the best wing player. I still say I have never seen a NBA player have to do more to win a championship. If he stayed in Miami they would have ran him into the ground and longevity is the key if he wants to grow his brand.

Anyway folks better get there wins in now. I said the same thing in 2011. Cause once these guys figure it out and get the right pieces together the Cavs will win 1 or 2 rings. Folks better pray they don't trade for a defensive wing player.
they have marion :dwillhuh:

Daps

Pretty much agree with all of this, except they're in need of a defensive big more than anything else. It'd solve a whole lot. You see little glimpses of what their offense could be and should be, but they abandon the game plan as soon their defense falls apart and teams starting building on their margins, forcing them to panic and start trying to do it individually. It doesn't help that Love has been wildly inconsistent this season too.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

they traded away their defensive wing player.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
It's flat out embarrassing that a team with kyrie waiters love and the best player in the game along with 2 very solid role players in tristan and varejao is crying that they need more help.

midget ass backcourt, with ineffective ass waiters.
plus, no ferocity on d from love.
which is why they should have kept Wiggins.
bron needs another big dribble drove guy with him in the backcourt, period.
that smallball midget shyt never worked in Cleveland with bron before. It won't work now, and love will not commit to playing d like that, at this time.
plus, as long as bron shirks his natural.
he is making it an uphill battle.
he is lucky this is the low IQ era.
that is the only way and reason he won his two titles.
when against a coach who knows what exactly to do like Carlisle, and pop two out of three times.
you would think bron would make it so, he never gets caught out there again.
yet, here he is playing small midget whirly ball with that little ass backcourt at sg with waiters again.
when, he had Wiggins to defer to with kyrie and it would have gave them the best one, two, three punch in the league of just pure x's and o's.
plus, Wiggins has height/length to cover the five inches waiters lacks in the backcourt on defense.
why did these fools trade for love. When, they had the whip already.

I have not felt like watching bball because this cavs shyt I huff.
real talk, the cavs lucky the bulls hurt.
plus, thibs doesn't know to retire dunleavy for mcbuckets.
mavs look like that team when the cavs should be that team.
This shyt is depressing.

Art Barr

CanesMiamiLakers

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bottom line is Lebron childish ass should've never left his security blanket. I don't who convinced him he could go back to clevland and do it on his own. If he leaves the cavs I better never hear him in the top 10 again