Fukk Your Backcourt,Mines Better:Cavs Vs Wizards On ESPN at 8 pm

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
Bottom line is Lebron childish ass should've never left his security blanket. I don't who convinced him he could go back to clevland and do it on his own. If he leaves the cavs I better never hear him in the top 10 again

bron bron ain't want those A Rod Biogenesis problems. had his house for sale in March.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
:manny:I ain't gone do shyt lol
Bron no better than Durant or melo in my eyes. They'll have 2 rings to if they went to the heat, maybe even more
no they wouldn't. i understand he left the heat with 2 more rings which he was the main reason they won those series but yall being petty

lbj> melo or kd anyday

Last edited:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Idk If It's The System But Kevin Love Hasn't Impressed Me At All

Here we go...

Also he got tired of Spo playing that trapping defense. It wore him and Wade out and that small ball was killing him because he had to score, rebound with bigs, create offense and run the offense as a point forward. Plus guard the best wing player. I still say I have never seen a NBA player have to do more to win a championship. If he stayed in Miami they would have ran him into the ground and longevity is the key if he wants to grow his brand.

Anyway folks better get there wins in now. I said the same thing in 2011. Cause once these guys figure it out and get the right pieces together the Cavs will win 1 or 2 rings. Folks better pray they don't trade for a defensive wing player.

Bron played the least minutes of his career last year

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
no they wouldn't. i understand he left the heat with 2 more rings which he was the main reason they won those series but yall being petty

lbj> melo or kd anyday

he's also the main reason they lost one series, but of course with everything Lebron related ya'll want to give him all the credit and never any accountability. nikka was a missed Ray Allen 3 away from being Kevin Garnett legacy wise

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
Also he got tired of Spo playing that trapping defense. It wore him and Wade out and that small ball was killing him because he had to score, rebound with bigs, create offense and run the offense as a point forward. Plus guard the best wing player. I still say I have never seen a NBA player have to do more to win a championship. If he stayed in Miami they would have ran him into the ground and longevity is the key if he wants to grow his brand.

Anyway folks better get there wins in now. I said the same thing in 2011. Cause once these guys figure it out and get the right pieces together the Cavs will win 1 or 2 rings. Folks better pray they don't trade for a defensive wing player.
Lebron played the least minutes of his career with the Heat. Spo almost said the nikka could sit games but he wants to play.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
he's also the main reason they lost one series, but of course with everything Lebron related ya'll want to give him all the credit and never any accountability. nikka was a missed Ray Allen 3 away from being Kevin Garnett legacy wise
Same with wade. Yall dudes need to stop catching feelings

He dont owe nobody but his mom not you or the heat

Without LeBron those years the heat wouldn't win shyt point blank period