i fall flat on my back n just lie there with the wind knocked out of me

i get up, laugh it off n everybody is laughing at me

:suckasf::suckasf::suckasf:

-The BasedFather
LOL great story Based God:mjlol:

OVORay78

Banned
Daps
In my Desktop Publishing class we had some computers that didn't work like they were supposed to,
and they had little post-it notes on there that would say what was wrong with the computer they were
stuck to.

One day, one of my classmates asked me to look at something they were working on, so I just took one
of the random chairs from under a computer station that wasn't being used. A little bit after I got up, my
teacher says "(Taadow)...you got something on your butt, it looks like a post-it note..."

I took it off to see it, and it said "slow load".
When I revealed this, my teacher started crackin' the fucc up. This was something because she was
professional and laconic and never
laughed at anything. Of course, there were a couple of people who
started calling me "Slow Load" for the rest of the semester.

A couple years after I graduated, my teacher was on campus at my college. We were catching up
and all of that; she goes "you 'member when you had that note on your ass?? BWAAAHAHAHHAA..."
Bruh that's hilarious. It's always funny when that one person who doesn't laugh starts laughing all of a sudden

OVORay78

Banned
Daps
Off top, one guy got crazy glued to his chair in history class.

Biology teacher stepped out of class for like ten minutes on the day we dissected frogs, a frog fight ensued. I didn't participate.
What happened to the man? How did they solve that issue? Lmao:ohhh::lolbron:

King Poetic

The D.O.G.(Disciple Of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chavez Ravine, California
just the football coach woman fukked one of the players on our team and the funny thing about it was the fact we was all on the bus getting ready to go to a game and the coach happen to bring her on the bus with her and the whole team broke out laughing...

i think the player fukked her twice ... she was like 34 to 40 & he was 18

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
In 6th grade this class clown cac gave my Vietnam vet History teacher a envelope full of baby powder and screamed

"Anthrax!"

The teach hit the :damn: and fell out his chair then rolled on the floor

:laff: funniest shyt i've seen

Cac got expelled after that

Also on one of the bus rides back home this broad had some new J's. Everybody was like :ohhh: let me see, so she throws a shoe to someone in the front, breh catches it and was like "Ay breh look at these" he throws it to the back to another breh. So basically these nikkas throwing a shoe back in forth with the windows down :snoop:

The girl finally tells them to stop playing and they agree so they throw it back to her. She tries to catch it, it bounces off her hands out the window, hits a CAC driving a corvette with the roof down, he swerves onto the curve and fukks up his shyt :laff:

I still remember her ass

"Hey sir, sorry about your ride but i need my shoe back"

:mjlol:

I remember coming into the gym lockers to change hearing a voice in the distant saying "Heeeeeeeeeelp". I walk into the other locker room and this small ass Mexican got stuffed in a locker. I was gonna help him until i realized that someone put a lock on it, since he couldn't see me from the side i just dipped because i had to get to class :mjcry:

Last edited:

OVORay78

Banned
Daps
Mannnn I got one for y'all
Back in my junior year, it was midterms.
I finished my exam early and went to the bathroom:troll:

The bathroom on our floor was out of order, so I went to the next floor. Fukkery ensued :wow:

As soon as I walk in it's two nikkas standin in front a stall, and I'm like :dahell:
They were watching some nikka who took a shyt try to get it down, cuz the toilet ain't flush:aicmon:

I'll give em fake names.

Shawn: "Ayo cuh what the fukk you doin nikka??"

Devon: "I took a shyt and it won't flush fam:damn:"

Bystander: "Smh:wow:"

Shawn: "Damn nikka you fukked:russ:, just leave it alone."

Devon: "Nawh cuh hol up it's goin down:krs:".
I kid you not, I was watching these nikkas and out of nowhere the fukkin toilet explodes like a damn geyser and all that toilet water in the air.:huhldup:
One of my homeboys who was in there slipped and fell in the shyt water:snoop:
Other homie who was watching was like:merchant:. And slipped also while runnin out.

Somehow since I was watching by the entrance, I'm the only one who escaped unharmed:blessed:.
Dude who got exploded on was deadass crawlin out the bathroom soaked like a fish out of water, them other nikkas as well as him were soaked and smelled like sewage.
It was tragic. :wow:
Janitor was about to walk in he like "Wtf?! You stupid ass kids did some dumb shyt again:damn:, why do I still work here?:mjcry:"
There was a couple of females in the hallway that were so mad and was roastin these nikkas, one of em straight up said they need to just go home and was cussin homie out for smellin so bad:russ::lolbron:.

Easily tops all my high school memories, this is still probably the funniest shyt I ever seen in my life.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
just the football coach woman fukked one of the players on our team and the funny thing about it was the fact we was all on the bus getting ready to go to a game and the coach happen to bring her on the bus with her and the whole team broke out laughing...

i think the player fukked her twice ... she was like 34 to 40 & he was 18

What was the race of the player, coach, coach's woman? Coach ever find out?

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Mannnn I got one for y'all
Back in my junior year, it was midterms.
I finished my exam early and went to the bathroom:troll:

The bathroom on our floor was out of order, so I went to the next floor. Fukkery ensued :wow:

As soon as I walk in it's two nikkas standin in front a stall, and I'm like :dahell:
They were watching some nikka who took a shyt try to get it down, cuz the toilet ain't flush:aicmon:

I'll give em fake names.

Shawn: "Ayo cuh what the fukk you doin nikka??"

Devon: "I took a shyt and it won't flush fam:damn:"

Bystander: "Smh:wow:"

Shawn: "Damn nikka you fukked:russ:, just leave it alone."

Devon: "Nawh cuh hol up it's goin down:krs:".
I kid you not, I was watching these nikkas and out of nowhere the fukkin toilet explodes like a damn geyser and all that toilet water in the air.:huhldup:
One of my homeboys who was in there slipped and fell in the shyt water:snoop:
Other homie who was watching was like:merchant:. And slipped also while runnin out.

Somehow since I was watching by the entrance, I'm the only one who escaped unharmed:blessed:.
Dude who got exploded on was deadass crawlin out the bathroom soaked like a fish out of water, them other nikkas as well as him were soaked and smelled like sewage.
It was tragic. :wow:
Janitor was about to walk in he like "Wtf?! You stupid ass kids did some dumb shyt again:damn:, why do I still work here?:mjcry:"
There was a couple of females in the hallway that were so mad and was roastin these nikkas, one of em straight up said they need to just go home and was cussin homie out for smellin so bad:russ::lolbron:.

Easily tops all my high school memories, this is still probably the funniest shyt I ever seen in my life.
:laff::laff::laff:

I'm crying

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
I fell down the bleachers during a pep rally:snoop:

That bytch was packed too:snoop:

Everyone was on their sides chuckling and he-he-ing and shyt like they were at a Katt Williams comedy special:martin:

I hate white people, fam:mjcry:

Had 2,000 of those motherfukkers in one spot pointing and shyt:mjcry:

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
Too many stories.
My homie cousin got suspended for talking back to a teacher. This mf came to school during his suspension cause his moms told him he not staying at the crib while he suspended. And this dude knocked down a pencil sharpener, and started kicking shavings around when the teacher told him to clean it up. He mouthed off to her and she say "Go to the office, you're suspended!"
This nikka said "bytch I'm already suspended"
:deadmanny:

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
Another time in 8th grade nikkas started roasting our English teacher. Said her breath smells like semen and crab cakes :dead:
They got her so bad she started quietly crying at her desk, damn near had a nervous breakdown

EffedUp

Pugs get lonely too...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cincinnati, OH
I remember a fight breaking out in my music class when I was in 10th grade.
Some people would skip their class to chill in that one since it was pretty easy and laid back. The teacher would usually throw them out unless they were in her choir. One day, this big girl from the choir comes in and chills with her friend. They, along with this breh, were all having a convo. The convo goes left and the big girl threatens to get her brother to beat breh up. He's like "go get him them" and ultimately all three just up and leave the room. I'm sitting there like :lupe:
They return and the two argue a little more. Before the end of class, her brother shows up ready to fight. :ohhh:Next thing you know, these nikkas is scrapping. Security comes in blocks everyone else from leaving while "trying" to break the shyt up. At one point, the big girl pushes one of those school desk chairs onto breh only for him to turn around and sock the absolute shyt out of her. :mjlol: I know nikkas heard that shyt in the hallway. Hell, I can still hear that punch 15 yrs. later. :pachaha:
In the end, not only did her brother not beat breh up, she herself was left steaming with a sore jaw. :dead: