Funny High School Stories??

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
One of the basketball players got head from a chick in the staircase they thought the cameras didn't work he made her wave to the camera and the dean saw it. She brought their parents in that was so embarrassing for her dad we seen it on his face :mjcry: when she finally came back people were pointing laughing and this one super simp came and started walking with her like he was her public defendant with the :birdman: face

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I was having a medical emergency during CP (which was during the day). I'm talking my body I half numb. This has never happened so i ask to go to the nurse. The nurses don't care, they tell me to go lay down. So I do. About 15 min later a dude comes in with his eye ball bleeding cause he was involved in a lunch room fight.

They kicked me out the nurses office & sent me back to class. I like :dahell: you mean go back to class my body is half numb & i don't know why. The nurses were too busy scooting me out the door.:aicmon:

:skip: I'm glad I can find humor in it now.

OVORay78

Banned
Daps
I remember a fight breaking out in my music class when I was in 10th grade.
Some people would skip their class to chill in that one since it was pretty easy and laid back. The teacher would usually throw them out unless they were in her choir. One day, this big girl from the choir comes in and chills with her friend. They, along with this breh, were all having a convo. The convo goes left and the big girl threatens to get her brother to beat breh up. He's like "go get him them" and ultimately all three just up and leave the room. I'm sitting there like :lupe:
They return and the two argue a little more. Before the end of class, her brother shows up ready to fight. :ohhh:Next thing you know, these nikkas is scrapping. Security comes in blocks everyone else from leaving while "trying" to break the shyt up. At one point, the big girl pushes one of those school desk chairs onto breh only for him to turn around and sock the absolute shyt out of her. :mjlol: I know nikkas heard that shyt in the hallway. Hell, I can still hear that punch 15 yrs. later. :pachaha:
In the end, not only did her brother not beat breh up, she herself was left steaming with a sore jaw. :dead:
Breh that sounds lit as fukk!:russ:

K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley
In 6th grade this class clown cac gave my Vietnam vet History teacher a envelope full of baby powder and screamed

"Anthrax!"

The teach hit the :damn: and fell out his chair then rolled on the floor

:laff: funniest shyt i've seen

Cac got expelled after that

Also on one of the bus rides back home this broad had some new J's. Everybody was like :ohhh: let me see, so she throws a shoe to someone in the front, breh catches it and was like "Ay breh look at these" he throws it to the back to another breh. So basically these nikkas throwing a shoe back in forth with the windows down :snoop:

The girl finally tells them to stop playing and they agree so they throw it back to her. She tries to catch it, it bounces off her hands out the window, hits a CAC driving a corvette with the roof down, he swerves onto the curve and fukks up his shyt :laff:

I still remember her ass

"Hey sir, sorry about your ride but i need my shoe back"

:mjlol:

I remember coming into the gym lockers to change hearing a voice in the distant saying "Heeeeeeeeeelp". I walk into the other locker room and this small ass Mexican got stuffed in a locker. I was gonna help him until i realized that someone put a lock on it, since he couldn't see me from the side i just dipped because i had to get to class :mjcry:

Mannnn I got one for y'all
Back in my junior year, it was midterms.
I finished my exam early and went to the bathroom:troll:

The bathroom on our floor was out of order, so I went to the next floor. Fukkery ensued :wow:

As soon as I walk in it's two nikkas standin in front a stall, and I'm like :dahell:
They were watching some nikka who took a shyt try to get it down, cuz the toilet ain't flush:aicmon:

I'll give em fake names.

Shawn: "Ayo cuh what the fukk you doin nikka??"

Devon: "I took a shyt and it won't flush fam:damn:"

Bystander: "Smh:wow:"

Shawn: "Damn nikka you fukked:russ:, just leave it alone."

Devon: "Nawh cuh hol up it's goin down:krs:".
I kid you not, I was watching these nikkas and out of nowhere the fukkin toilet explodes like a damn geyser and all that toilet water in the air.:huhldup:
One of my homeboys who was in there slipped and fell in the shyt water:snoop:
Other homie who was watching was like:merchant:. And slipped also while runnin out.

Somehow since I was watching by the entrance, I'm the only one who escaped unharmed:blessed:.
Dude who got exploded on was deadass crawlin out the bathroom soaked like a fish out of water, them other nikkas as well as him were soaked and smelled like sewage.
It was tragic. :wow:
Janitor was about to walk in he like "Wtf?! You stupid ass kids did some dumb shyt again:damn:, why do I still work here?:mjcry:"
There was a couple of females in the hallway that were so mad and was roastin these nikkas, one of em straight up said they need to just go home and was cussin homie out for smellin so bad:russ::lolbron:.

Easily tops all my high school memories, this is still probably the funniest shyt I ever seen in my life.

:laff: :laff: :laff: I legit got tears in my eyes reading these stories