Future Hendrix announces new partnership with Reebok

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What numbers....who's yall main bball star. Damian Lillard :mjlol: man I ain't never seen anyone with them on or ever seen anyone say "I just copped them new lillards" or "the line gonna be crazy tomorrow for the new lillards" :mjlol:

miadidas-d-lillard-1-green-h-1.jpg

dem shyts ugly af :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:
:dead:

Adidas in general lit in the hood. I see nikkas rockin adidas fits all the time. Ain't nowhere near Nike but still, they doing they thing. Yeezys sell like hot cakes too

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: when will these people learn...if it ain't nike nobody cares :pachaha: not even wardell could save them under armour shyts

every athlete that signs with anyone but nike can't wait for their deal to end. They do it for the check only. Look at John Wall, he stop wearing them shyts mid season after the contract and wore nikes :russ:
Bruh what lol?

Currys are the most popular shoe by a long shot lol. Only thing at Nike doing numbers is Jordan.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Personally own a pair of Reebok Q96 to ball in. Reebok retros is cool Iverson's Questions are classics, had a grey pair of Shawn Kemp's Kamikaze's those was hot in the hood when they go re-released. The Shaq and Frank Thomas joints is cool too. They new shyt is ass...
What numbers....who's yall main bball star. Damian Lillard :mjlol: man I ain't never seen anyone with them on or ever seen anyone say "I just copped them new lillards" or "the line gonna be crazy tomorrow for the new lillards" :mjlol:

miadidas-d-lillard-1-green-h-1.jpg

dem shyts ugly af :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:
Adidas jogger trackpants and Yeezy's do numbers. Their sneakers aren't perceived as fashionable, dudes buy them as performance sneakers to actually play ball and they sponsor a lot of high school and AAU teams, as well as NBA and NCAA.

The only Adidas, I really liked were the Crazy 8's...
Bruh what lol?

Currys are the most popular shoe by a long shot lol. Only thing at Nike doing numbers is Jordan.
:mjlol:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
You bugging. Adidas doing numbers. No shyt they do it for a check lol
if it aint Nike or Adidas in 2016...no one cares.

No one can save Reebok.and nothing can or will.

Not Kendrick
Not Palace
Not Future
Not rereleasing the Reebok Pumps

Even all the exclusive releases they do manage to sit on shelves.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Not Kendrick
Not Palace
Not Future

That's a total lie, especially in Europe. People love them Reebok pumps and over here I'm seeing people in the Pacif NW wearing them type of joints heavy. It's an international look thing.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:mjlol: when will these people learn...if it ain't nike nobody cares :pachaha: not even wardell could save them under armour shyts

every athlete that signs with anyone but nike can't wait for their deal to end. They do it for the check only. Look at John Wall, he stop wearing them shyts mid season after the contract and wore nikes :russ:
nah steph sending UA stock through the roof along with Cam Newton. Facts!

but i agree.

28 Gramz

How U Luv That???
Daps
Reppin
Tre-4,North Carolina
Reebook made a low key comeback a few years ago by releasing those Orlando CW Shaqs,Kamikazes and Questions back to back, but they only had a couple signature joints that stood the test of time.

James Worthy

Superstar
Daps

Not Kendrick
Not Palace
Not Future

adidas owns reebok ..its a win win for them ...they eating off kanye...pharrell...kendrick...future...:lupe:....