Future Hendrix announces new partnership with Reebok

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
if it aint Nike or Adidas in 2016...no one cares.

No one can save Reebok.and nothing can or will.

Not Kendrick
Not Palace
Not Future
Not rereleasing the Reebok Pumps

Even all the exclusive releases they do manage to sit on shelves.
hope you're talking in terms of urban fashion, because women in particular rock a lot of reebok athletic gear and shoes for working out/the gym.

Daps

:scust::scust::scust::scust::scust:

ATLANTA, GA - Future has secured a sneaker deal with sportswear company Reebok.

The Freebandz Gang General announced the partnership with the brand on his Instagram Saturday (July 9) previewing his "Overbranded" Insta Pump Fury kicks.

“I’m excited to kick off the summer with Reebok by my side," Future Hendrix says of the deal in a press release. "It’s a natural fit for me to work with a brand like Reebok that also shares my beliefs in moving culture forward and being passionate in what you believe in. Not only am I honored, but I feel privileged to be a part of the family.”
The silhouette is slated to launch this fall, ahead of his Summer Sixteen tour with Drake. The Future Hive can expect lots of Reebok branding surrounding the trek, which is slated to kick off July 20.

"Future exudes the type of fearlessness and authenticity that Reebok Classic stands for," said Todd Krinsky, Global Vice President of Reebok Classic and Entertainment, in a press release. "This partnership not only continues our brand's longstanding legacy of working with the world's best hip hop artists, but also solidifies Reebok Classic's commitment to never back down from pushing boundaries. I've had a preview of what’s to come from Future and Reebok and I can't wait for everyone to see!"
Reebook has a similar partnership with Compton, California-bred rapper Kendrick Lamar that started with his "Ventilator" sneaker in 2015. Since then, K. Dot has released three sneaker designs total, each equipped with messages of unity.

www.hiphopdx.com