GameStop announces Power Pass...$60/6 months game rentals. Keep one

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I think it’s dope.

Red Dead come out in 6 months. I drop 60 for this pass. Play all the games I want and just make Red Dead be the game I keep:yeshrug:

So for 60$ I played
Evil Witin 2
Wolfenstein
COD
AssCreed
Shadows of War
Destiny
Etc...

when my six months nearing it’s end I walk away with Red Dead:wow:
USED games breh. This isn't a rental program for new games.
This doesn't interest me in the slightest. I can't think of the last time I rented a game, or even paid more than $48 for a game.
#GCUGANG

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
This is legit as shyt as long as they have the stock to keep up with demands. This is 10x better then any games on demand system we have now.
Because driving out to gamestop to see if they have any used games worth trading is better than sitting in your living room and scrolling through titles you can stream or download right on your console? :comeon:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Because driving out to gamestop to see if they have any used games worth trading is better than sitting in your living room and scrolling through titles you can stream or download right on your console? :comeon:

Notice i said IF they have the stock. :martin: And yes driving to gamestop is faster then downloading a 60gb game. And dont say shyt about my internet speed. It's well documented your speeds are throttled with these systems.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This isn't a good idea. It means people buy less used games and trade in less games because they don't need to buy games. Eventually the supply of used games will dry up.

I get that Gamestop doesn't wanna die off but some businesses are meant to go extinct and a dedicated physical video game store is one of them. Gamestop should leverage all they have into becoming a publisher and get out of the direct retail sales business.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
This is actually good. Consumers need these sellers to get creative and offer the most lucrative deal that would benefit them. Can't have Gamestop fall to the wayside and then Best Buy switch up their Gamer Club benefits if the market gets lopsided.

All that being said, its fukk Gamestop forever and a day, so this doesn't interest me in the least. :ehh: