GameStop announces Power Pass...$60/6 months game rentals. Keep one

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who bigger in regards to videogames?
If you are solely looking for current gen games then I think you are better off getting a GCU membership at Best Buy. Previous generations I go to eBay, local retro gaming stores, and pawn shops.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
wpid-shaq-face.jpg
yeah aiigh

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
:whoa:

you rather pay 13+ per ticket?

Since becoming a member my theater goings have increased.
They take $9.99 from you a month and you can buy a ticket every day of the week? That's a dumb business model and it's unsustainable. How long can that company continue to pay out more than they take in before they collapse?

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
They take $9.99 from you a month and you can buy a ticket every day of the week? That's a dumb business model and it's unsustainable. How long can that company continue to pay out more than they take in before they collapse?
more than likely it's more than that behind the scenes. Like the fact half the company was bought out by a data mining firm...or I recently got an email from'em for a promo for some other streaming service they're partnering with...so they could very likely be making money elsewhere to sustain the business...and from what I read about the company, they've pretty much had the same model for years, just at higher prices...so if they didn't do them in, lowering it probably won't.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Movie theaters make just as much on food than tickets tbh
The movie theaters aren't running this. It's a separate company that literally buys you a real ticket from the theater. On the second ticket they've lost money on you because they have to pay the theaters for your tickets.

I'm not for companies coming up with unsustainable sort term business models. I'd rather see them come up with something that's advantageous to the customer and themselves so they can do it long term.