Gary, Indiana

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
I’m not being emotional I don’t even know why you brought up feelings
It’s about making livable areas, the cities I mentioned have a bunch of room to grow, This isn’t about trying to make New York’s but strong cities for these states, Missouri Indiana Michigan Wisconsin and Ohio would benefit tremendously with a strong city and that would help build a stronger country
It is not sustainable trying to make a handful of states support the whole 52
If usa ever going to hold a billion plus people several states will have to step up
You will only see investments if people want to to go there. If not it is hard. Chicago, NYC, Boston, DC are fortunate for northern cities.

Also the natives have to be more prideful as well. Control the crime and take pride in the city

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
You will only see investments if people want to to go there. If not it is hard. Chicago, NYC, Boston, DC are fortunate for northern cities.

Also the natives have to be more prideful as well. Control the crime and take pride in the city
I think certain cities just need a decent pr campaign, if places like Austin, phoenix, Florida got people wanting to move there I don’t see why places like Cleveland, Detroit, stl couldn’t get the same treatment
Maybe it’s a good thing not too many people live on the lakes but I’m surprised the Great Lakes don’t have several big cities, those seem like better spots than the deserts

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
Absolutely worthless place. Why does it exist?
At least Cleveland has some sports teams..., there could not possibly be a jumping spot to hang out at on a Saturday night, could it?
The most valuable piece of property in the city is a two bedroom house. Place should have faded out of existence as a inhabitated area like Plymouth and Jamestown :scust: