GBE/OTF member L'A Capone shot and killed

Bugsmoran

Double HipHop O.G.
Daps
What's with these Chicago nikkas having ball player rap names? There's some nikka in Keef's circle who they call D-Rose and now you got some nikka going by Rondo.

Honestly this doesn't shock me, every month there's a thread about another Chicago aspiring teen rapper getting killed. You Chicago rap fans better hope Bibby and Herb don't get killed.
because they are kids...

when my 16 year old little brother gets on the internet his screennames and passwords always something like kobe1 or lebron15... a ball player or a rappers name

these dudes are little kids killing other little kids :damn:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got word them 1st & 15th nikkaz did it... but you know how bad boys move. :lupe:

"since my entrance my nikkaz had packs
they moved em to a trap like Winston
far from bustaz baby, naw, all my homies henchmen" :wow:

first Lu flooded the streets, now he cleanin em up on some Dark Knight shyt
Wasalu would not condone demonic behavior like this:sitdown:.

Daps
Reppin
Chi
So he bangs at 600 which is 60th and King Drive, yet killed way out over east on Stoney Island? If you're going to be on some GDK (or any gang K) agenda then you better be prepared to either be strapped 24/7 or never leave your hood.

Red Maverick II

Special A Class Hunter
Daps
Makes me sick seeing yall make jokes about these kids being killed. Yes he promoted violence in his music but he was still a human and still a kid. I'll never find humor in a black person being killed, he was a product of his environment. RIP.

Man :camby:with this shyt.

He rapped about violence, and thats how he died. You cant feel sorry for someone who promotes the same ignorance that kills them

There are actual good kids in REAL warzones all over the world who don't subscribe to their immediate surroundings.

Not everyone is a product of their environment, most just CHOOSE to be