GBE/OTF member L'A Capone shot and killed

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
how do you embed tweets without all the crap??
you dont have to click on embed, just right click on details and click copy link address then paste it here or if you already looking at one single tweet just copy the address from the address bar then paste it. ->>
httpxxxs://twitter.com/Liljay_UpNext00/status/383721141652553728 i(i had to put xxx so it wouldnt embed)

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
Man shut the fukk up.

Eat a dikk cac. @kermit da hustla I mean Kermit da fakkit, u can eat a dikk too.
Man :camby:with this shyt.

He rapped about violence, and thats how he died. You cant feel sorry for someone who promotes the same ignorance that kills them

There are actual good kids in REAL warzones all over the world who don't subscribe to their immediate surroundings.

Not everyone is a product of their environment, most just CHOOSE to be
Thats bullshyt. There is more violence in every part of the world that is poor. Black people arent born with violent behavior. Poverty and violence go hand in hand, look at any hood or 3rd world country and you will see the same type of behavior. There are always a couple of exceptions to the rule but a couple of people making it out of poverty does not negate the fact you have a higher chance of committing crimes if you grow up poor. SHould there be accountability? Sure but systematic socio-economical disadvantages that minorities face in this country is why there is so much violence. Im mad at the conditions that turned the kid into the person he became, im not mad at the kid because he was set up to lose.

Family Man

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Eat a dikk cac. @kermit da hustla I mean Kermit da fakkit, u can eat a dikk too.

Thats bullshyt. There is more violence in every part of the world that is poor. Black people arent born with violent behavior. Poverty and violence go hand in hand, look at any hood or 3rd world country and you will see the same type of behavior. There are always a couple of exceptions to the rule but a couple of people making it out of poverty does not negate the fact you have a higher chance of committing crimes if you grow up poor. SHould there be accountability? Sure but systematic socio-economical disadvantages that minorities face in this country is why there is so much violence. Im mad at the conditions that turned the kid into the person he became, im not mad at the kid because he was set up to lose.
Like I said, shut the fukk up. If you feel so passionate about the shyt why don't you go to the hood and try to reform them? Thought so. fukk outta here.

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
Like I said, shut the fukk up. If you feel so passionate about the shyt why don't you go to the hood and try to reform them? Thought so. fukk outta here.
Im 22 years old and in college trying to get a degree so I can give back to the community. You dont know me or what my goals are.

@Keith Harrow @Poitier

Last edited:

Red Maverick II

Special A Class Hunter
Daps

You sound like a fukking apologist. At the end of the day, everyone has a choice in life.

I don't wanna hear that dumb shyt :"Oh, they came from bad environments so its understandable that they commit crimes".

GTFOH with that. Most people are weak minded and would take the easy way out. But they still made the decision to do so.

You choose how you live, you choose how you die. It's that simple

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
You sound like a fukking apologist. At the end of the day, everyone has a choice in life.

I don't wanna hear that dumb shyt :"Oh, they came from bad environments so its understandable that they commit crimes".

GTFOH with that. Most people are weak minded and would take the easy way out. But they still made the decision to do so.

You choose how you live, you choose how you die. It's that simple
You sound like a white person who will never be able to relate nor empathize with the struggles of the average black person. Why is there crime in the hood? poverty. why is there crime in places like Mexico? poverty. Black people arent weak minded or more violent than any other race we are simply poor. if white people lived in the conditions black people live in then they would have more thugs running around too. You can continue to play dumb and act as if black people are just idiots with no self control but research tells us otherwise.