GBE/OTF member L'A Capone shot and killed

ryshy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
newwave
i remember a year ago me an my fam went down to see the apartment we used to live in like 15 years ago, in southside chicago

now, i pay attention to the news, so i knew we were in a bbbaaaaadddddd neighborhood, my mom is a lawyer wearin all nice shyt rings an what not, my brother had his chain, the ppl who were walkin around staired at us, everything was hella broke down there too, so i KNEW we needed to bounce. But these nikkas didnt understand the situation, an it was about to be nighttime. They were takin their time, jus walkin round for an hour or two for NO reason, shyt had me mad i was like lets get the hell outta here an they were just :stopitslime:. Plus it was summer an we all know how shyt goes down in the summer.

We didnt get messed with but shyt had me shook tbh, i think it was warranted based on what we know bout chicago, cant believe my family who i thought knew their shyt did somethin like that, maybe im paranoid but it seemed mad naive

Daps
Reppin
NYC
The entire city of chicago isnt one big ass ghetto u know

...I'm not talking about all of Chicago...I have family in Lincoln Park...

I'm specifically talking about areas where the chances of a black teen not seeing his 21st birthday are fairly highly

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town

I'm specifically talking about areas where the chances of a black teen not seeing his 21st birthday are fairly highly

Lincoln Park?

They must be making money

T