Germany: Surge of violent crime due to Migrants

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
I have no dog in the fight because I’m not from Europe and couldn’t give a fukk about it.

But based on my limited knowledge, If there is a pivot point towards the weakening of the EU, it seems like the migrant issue from Syria will do it.

I’m torn because I’m like :yeshrug: no one told your white asses to fukk with Assad and Syria and continue your world policing bullshyt so this is some karma.

At the same time, I’d be lying if I didn’t think allowing millions of people into your countries without stringent vetting and a process to integrate them to your country is a recipe for disaster. Probably one of the biggest political blunders in recent history.

Countries should have the right and its smart policy to police who and who does not enter your country.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
I have no dog in the fight because I’m not from Europe and couldn’t give a fukk about it.

But based on my limited knowledge, If there is a pivot point towards the weakening of the EU, it seems like the migrant issue from Syria will do it.

I’m torn because I’m like :yeshrug: no one told your white asses to fukk with Assad and Syria and continue your world policing bullshyt so this is some karma.

At the same time, I’d be lying if I didn’t think allowing millions of people into your countries without stringent vetting and a process to integrate them to your country is a recipe for disaster. Probably one of the biggest political blunders in recent history.

Countries should have the right and its smart policy to police who and who does not enter your country.

Nothing to be torn about. Both points of what you said is true. They can co-exist just fine.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Too bad so sad, maybe once your master is gone you will learn to love yourself.
:mjlol:

If there's one thing I'm not lacking, it's self love.

I also love people who claim to hate the West and the white man, but find every reason in the world to live in white majority countries. Let me guess, your ancestors built America, so now you have to live here.:stopitslime: The truth of the matter is you love it here as much as I do, but you can't reconcile that with your disdain for whites. :lolbron: Do some soul searching. Figure yourself out.:scust:

Daps
Where do you live?

America. Why should I be concerned about migrants? Are they taking 'my job'?

:mjlol:

If there's one thing I'm not lacking, it's self love.

I also love people who claim to hate the West and the white man, but find every reason in the world to live in white majority countries. Let me guess, your ancestors built America, so now you have to live here.:stopitslime: The truth of the matter is you love it here as much as I do, but you can't reconcile that with your disdain for whites. :lolbron: Do some soul searching. Figure yourself out.:scust:

No you idiot. My ancestors didn't "build America". Before I was the same as you, thinking that I should be afraid of migrants, and always looking for approval, but now that I have grown I have learned to only care about myself and my people first. This concern for others is why we are always last. But continue to think I'm acting militant. I'm not. It's just common sense. Do you wonder why people come to 'majority white' countries in the 1st place? It's because they make it hell for everyone else. Continue to think you are superior to me. The redneck down the street gives no fukk about you and wants you out of the country as well.

vanza

Rookie
Daps
i hope folks realize in a world where we are goin on 9-10 billion people that taking in refugees and having open immigration simply arent gonna be feasible in the long run

especially when we are starting to resemble the balkans
whats that suppose to mean? is this the colis st0rmfr0nt side or something? I am a former refugee and was in refugee camp, when ppl flee a war we are going to be angry and irritated thats why its fighting going on over small things and with other refugees, it happened back in my days too my parents told me I think and with other family members.
Sometimes I wish we hadnt come to other country because of how evil these ppl truly are against us I can finally see that now when they are voting for us to leave and dont come to their country

Last edited:

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
The racism in this thread is terrible, but I'm sorry, the street pooping thing is hilarious.:russ:

Wealthy, well-educated men with PhD's and Nobel Prizes take a moment from their scientific work to step outside into the middle of the road and drop a steamer ten feet from children learning to ride bikes.:mjlol:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
The racism in this thread is terrible, but I'm sorry, the street pooping thing is hilarious.:russ:

Wealthy, well-educated men with PhD's and Nobel Prizes take a moment from their scientific work to step outside into the middle of the road and drop a steamer ten feet from children learning to ride bikes.:mjlol:

Seems like you enjoy racism only when it's directed at parties that you don't like. Yes India is a paradoxical place. It showcases extreme poverty and destitution on the one hand, but yet on the other hand it produces some of the most brilliant people on the planet. 38% of NASA scientists are Indian, 34% of Microsoft employees are Indian, 30% of INTEL employees are Indian, Google CEO is an Indian, the co-creator of the USB is an Indian, India has some of the best and most advanced technical schools in the world, and they were all established post-British rule by the Government of India...I mean I can go on and on and on. India will be just fine.

What type of people are Islamic countries producing? Or is asking this question racist because the answer is uncomfortable for you?