Germany: Surge of violent crime due to Migrants

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
but yet on the other hand it produces some of the most brilliant people on the planet. 38% of NASA scientists are Indian, 34% of Microsoft employees are Indian, 30% of INTEL employees are Indian, Google CEO is an Indian, the co-creator of the USB is an Indian,

Aren't all these people educated in America?

India has some of the best and most advanced technical schools in the world

Ok. Dap for that. I'm glad you all are improving your situation.

vanza

Rookie
Daps
Seems like you enjoy racism only when it's directed at parties that you don't like. Yes India is a paradoxical place. It showcases extreme poverty and destitution on the one hand, but yet on the other hand it produces some of the most brilliant people on the planet. 38% of NASA scientists are Indian, 34% of Microsoft employees are Indian, 30% of INTEL employees are Indian, Google CEO is an Indian, the co-creator of the USB is an Indian, India has some of the best and most advanced technical schools in the world, and they were all established post-British rule by the Government of India...I mean I can go on and on and on. India will be just fine.

What type of people are Islamic countries producing? Or is asking this question racist because the answer is uncomfortable for you?
I dont like religions either that much based on their old set views on women, animals and other things but why I am still being viewed as a muslim if I dont believe 99% of the time????I ask this, is it because of my muslim name?
And meaning muslims dont need to produce anything for them to matter, but that question is alot like racism beacuse thats how most people against immigrants views us as if we dont contribute we are pointless beacuse we are not like them but if we were they would happily take us in even if we dont contribute

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Aren't all these people educated in America?

Some are, some aren't. For example, Sundar Pichai, CEO of Google, went to the Indian Institute of Technology in Madras before going to Stanford.

Ok. Dap for that. I'm glad you all are improving your situation.

Not my situation, I was born and raised in the United States.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Deflecting to ops background is ignorant and racist. You should be able to argue without it or not at all.

:manny:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
I dont like religions either that much based on their old set views on women, animals and other things but why I am still being viewed as a muslim if I dont believe 99% of the time????I ask this, is it because of my muslim name?
And meaning muslims dont need to produce anything for them to matter, but that question is alot like racism beacuse thats how most people against immigrants views us as if we dont contribute we are pointless beacuse we are not like them but if we were they would happily take us in even if we dont contribute

My post was a response in kind to a particular line of rhetoric don't take it personally.

And I don't believe it is racist to ask what immigrants/migrants will be contributing to their destination countries, especially when within the context of this thread, it's shown that they are committing a disproportional amount of crime.

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
Seems like you enjoy racism only when it's directed at parties that you don't like. Yes India is a paradoxical place. It showcases extreme poverty and destitution on the one hand, but yet on the other hand it produces some of the most brilliant people on the planet. 38% of NASA scientists are Indian, 34% of Microsoft employees are Indian, 30% of INTEL employees are Indian, Google CEO is an Indian, the co-creator of the USB is an Indian, India has some of the best and most advanced technical schools in the world, and they were all established post-British rule by the Government of India...I mean I can go on and on and on. India will be just fine.

What type of people are Islamic countries producing? Or is asking this question racist because the answer is uncomfortable for you?
I know, the racism is unacceptable, but pooping at a stoplight is funny to me.:manny:

"Oh, it's a fresh yellow. I'm going through and pooping, there's no cross-traffic."

Zime

Superstar
Daps
Europeans are stupid for opening their borders like that, and I say that as a black man. I damn sure wouldn't be cool with millions of Arabs and whites pouring into African countries.
:mjlol:
North Africa? South Africa?

Zime

Superstar
Daps
There's a difference between integrating and assimilating. No Muslim or anyone that has a culture and wants to maintain that culture would ever assimilate but most of them do integrate. Cacs are now saying integration isn't enough and that all foreigners should assimilate.
:mjlol:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
For those accusing me of racism maybe you need to hear it from the horses mouth.

Keep blaming Cacs and Jews though.

@mbewane am I wrong for feeling culturally superior to this? This is in Norway btw.

Last edited:

vanza

Rookie
Daps
For those accusing me of racism maybe you need to hear it from the horses mouth.

Keep blaming Cacs and Jews though.

@mbewane am I wrong for feeling culturally superior to this? This is in Norway btw.

muslims/arabs/north africans are "cacs" too u know

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
Granted banning Muslims is dumb and bigoted, but it’s also dumb to pretend Islam isn’t hardwired with a lot of socially undesirable beliefs and practices...
Its similar to what Christianity was 200 or so years ago... and in my opinion both should be frowned upon today and approached with caution. Especially in countries where women are seen as equals and leaders and homosexuality is losing its taboo...

To be at odds with the western resistance to Islam is one thing, to pretend there is nothing people should find distasteful about Islam outside of the fact it’s practiced by brown people is ridiculous.

Also I supported the 5 nation travel ban or whatever it was.
:lolbron: