Germany: Surge of violent crime due to Migrants

vanza

Rookie
Daps
Granted banning Muslims is dumb and bigoted, but it’s also dumb to pretend Islam isn’t hardwired with a lot of socially undesirable beliefs and practices...
Its similar to what Christianity was 200 or so years ago... and in my opinion both should be frowned upon today and approached with caution. Especially in countries where women are seen as equals and leaders and homosexuality is losing its taboo...

To be at odds with the western resistance to Islam is one thing, to pretend there is nothing people should find distasteful about Islam outside of the fact it’s practiced by brown people is ridiculous.

Also I supported the 5 nation travel ban or whatever it was.

:lolbron:
im not brown, im white/yellowish skin with black/dark hair and brown eyes and so is many other muslims specially syrians/iran etc

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Granted banning Muslims is dumb and bigoted, but it’s also dumb to pretend Islam isn’t hardwired with a lot of socially undesirable beliefs and practices...
Its similar to what Christianity was 200 or so years ago... and in my opinion both should be frowned upon today and approached with caution. Especially in countries where women are seen as equals and leaders and homosexuality is losing its taboo...

To be at odds with the western resistance to Islam is one thing, to pretend there is nothing people should find distasteful about Islam outside of the fact it’s practiced by brown people is ridiculous.

Also I supported the 5 nation travel ban or whatever it was.
:lolbron:

The west shouldn't ban Muslims outright, but they should be more selective of who they accept from Muslim countries than from others. Nothing racist or bigoted about that.

The travel ban was ok in theory but it was stupid because it didn't include Pakistan and Saudi Arabia, the two biggest exporters of Islamic terrorism worldwide.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Another stoning from Afghanistan:

:scust:

I mean, I don't know what else to say. It's not a race issue, this is about civilization vs. barbarism. It's not racism to point out the difference.

vanza

Rookie
Daps
The west shouldn't ban Muslims outright, but they should be more selective of who they accept from Muslim countries than from others. Nothing racist or bigoted about that.

The travel ban was ok in theory but it was stupid because it didn't include Pakistan and Saudi Arabia, the two biggest exporters of Islamic terrorism worldwide.
terrorism exists beacuse in my opinion the west is on jews side on israel palestine war thats why, they let muslims get killed and this is my relatives and many other muslims I believe reason why terrorists in Europe aim at western people. My native country gets alot of help by Saudi Arabia, they see us as brothers and also helped us in the war in balkan u know, they finance mosques and other buildings. They are nice guys, what did Bill clinton really do and the rest of europe wanted to see muslims dead also in Rwanda at the time nobody cared

vanza

Rookie
Daps
Another stoning from Afghanistan:

:scust:

I mean, I don't know what else to say. It's not a race issue, this is about civilization vs. barbarism. It's not racism to point out the difference.

its all religions are to blame not the race, religion is what made many wars in this world, we need to stop all religions, they are made up by mankind not God

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
terrorism exists beacuse in my opinion the west is on jews side on israel palestine war thats why, they let muslims get killed and this is my relatives and many other muslims I believe reason why terrorists in Europe aim at western people. My native country gets alot of help by Saudi Arabia, they see us as brothers and also helped us in the war in balkan u know, they finance mosques and other buildings. They are nice guys, what did Bill clinton really do and the rest of europe wanted to see muslims dead also in Rwanda at the time nobody cared

Riiight, of course, just as I said - you blame Europeans and Jews for everything. So The Saudis are nice guys because they helped your people. Are you posting this while sitting in Saudi Arabia? Are you posting this from your native country? Or are you posting this while sitting in a western nation?

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
its all religions are to blame not the race, religion is what made many wars in this world, we need to stop all religions, they are made up by mankind not God

All religions are not the same. Islam is easily the worst and poses the greatest threat to progress in the modern day. I'm really sorry but you will need to transcend your biases before attempting a discussion in good faith.

vanza

Rookie
Daps
Riiight, of course, just as I said - you blame Europeans and Jews for everything. So The Saudis are nice guys because they helped your people. Are you posting this while sitting in Saudi Arabia? Are you posting this from your native country? Or are you posting this while sitting in a western nation?
no im a former refugee so im not in my native country that is also apart of europe but ofc europeans dont look at us ethnic muslims like that thats why chirac at the time didnt want to help us. Thats why it took so long for Bill Clinton to help us.
I used to think like you about bad things in this religion and as I have muslim background I can argue against this religion but other peple should just not say anything it makes them look a bit racist if they are western white specially

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
no im a former refugee so im not in my native country that is also apart of europe but ofc europeans dont look at us ethnic muslims like that thats why chirac at the time didnt want to help us. Thats why it took so long for Bill Clinton to help us.
I used to think like you about bad things in this religion and as I have muslim background I can argue against this religion but other peple should just not say anything it makes them look a bit racist if they are western white specially

I sympathize with your circumstances but I don't agree with you. It isn't reasonable to expect Europeans not to have an opinion on your religion/culture if you expect them to take so many of you into their countries.

Solomon Caine

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
in the shadows
Look what pop up on my feed today. I swear :hubie:

:russ:

And these Hindus are worried about Germany.

Why don’t the ‘superior’ Indians he’s speaking off ‘pool what little money they have together to build a few toilet’ it can’t be that hard. :hhh:

Notice they pray on women and children. Here in Australia no one likes them, it’s the only thing that we can all agree on.

The government had to make laws to protect these curry munchers, because everyone knocks them out and takes their wallets and phone. Easy targets. But they beat their women and children at home. They don’t even let their wives talk here. I used to work on a childcare office and when Indian couples come in for an interview their husband answers all the questions.

No of you touch an Indian it’s at least a year in jail.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
:russ:

And these Hindus are worried about Germany.

Why don’t the ‘superior’ Indians he’s speaking off ‘pool what little money they have together to build a few toilet’ it can’t be that hard. :hhh:

Notice they pray on women and children. Here in Australia no one likes them, it’s the only thing that we can all agree on.

The government had to make laws to protect these curry munchers, because everyone knocks them out and takes their wallets and phone. Easy targets. But they beat their women and children at home. They don’t even let their wives talk here. I used to work on a childcare office and when Indian couples come in for an interview their husband answers all the questions.

No of you touch an Indian it’s at least a year in jail.

LOL. I mean all you keep doing is proving my point, this is what you prop up as noble behavior when faced with uncomfortable facts - acts of violence and criminality directed towards Indians. Wonderful. The Muslim way. This is why Indians are progressing and you are regressing. And because you can't muster up a quality rebuttal to anything I've said in this thread, you disingenuously assume a phony comradery with white Australians - "nobody likes them weall agree!!!" LMAO fukk outta here. Take any poll in Australia and ask who they would rather have leave if given the choice, Indian Hindus or Muslims. The overwhelming majority would pick the latter. You know it, and I know it.

and you can talk about India's lack of toilets all you want, your people are still going there to get an education. What does that say about them when they have to resort to people who "shyt in the street" to provide them something so basic as schooling?

@mbewane why you ducking my question in the previous post? It's funny you dap up unamiguously racist posts directed towards Indians, but want to call me a racist for being critical of unchecked immigration. It's okay though, I understand :heh: