Get married brehs...seriously

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
wolves settle down to youngin.... and i’m referring to the animal... be careful about always comparing yourself to an animal only in regards to certain aspects in life..

You can’t be a wolf/savage in this lane and then turn around and be a GOD/diplomat in the next
we can strip the conversation of all analogy

& just look at the actions being taken

why should i cuff a female¿

i understand it's what is commonly done but why¿

i just go where the most positive are present

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
You didnt answer my first question tho breh, lets discuss

For context: I'm 23 with my own business generating great money.

And I will be inheriting equity in property & the family business when my OGs die.

Now tell me why I should get married and give away access to these resources?

Most women cant match what I bring to the table.

Women give me all the benefits of a marriage already..... Companionship.... Sex..... Home cooked meals... Emotional support..... Etc

And I have my own spot so I dont gotta be with her all day or see her every day... I can tell her ass to go home.

Now tell me whats the benefits of entering marriage?

What new benefits will I get that should convince me to allow her to have access to my cash, my house, my business?

Why should I do that? Tell me

All of that is material shyt...it doesn't even sound like you like the person you're with. It doesn't sound like you've been in love..and had someone be in love with you too. It's not something that's convincing...it's compelling. You ever wonder why the majority of these famous/rich people eventually get married? The unlimited of access of p*ssy becomes unfulfilling at a point..and all you'll really want is someone truly down for you. You're not the only one making a shyt ton of money.

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
Except people can change like the wind breh, take it from me I was engaged just last year then blindsided, happens every day to men in marriage.
People can have your back 100% today and then tomorrow not wanting to be with you its human nature.

I'm not against marriage but getting on the pulpit and talking about a real woman that has your back bla bla most men marry with that intent, people and feelings change, just that a marriage you can't make a clean cut without $$$

Just look at your own relationship right now, your chick prob thinks you have her back 100% but your plotting to get back with your ex

I've known this chick for 5+ years. She has always been down for me...even when I did her absolutely dirty. She's different. :manny:

Sorry to hear about your ex but you sound damaged about that shyt dude. You were there, you had the same position as I did and whatever happened in that situation (please go ahead and share) fukked you up and you're hurting right now I understand that. But you can get back to that old feeling man.

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
That's taking it too far. So every woman supposed to be married into her 20s? Come on man

Every woman that is a wonderful human being and is at least decently attractive? Yes. I honestly do not see why not..

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
All of that is material shyt...it doesn't even sound like you like the person you're with. It doesn't sound like you've been in love..and had someone be in love with you too. It's not something that's convincing...it's compelling. You ever wonder why the majority of these famous/rich people eventually get married? The unlimited of access of p*ssy becomes unfulfilling at a point..and all you'll really want is someone truly down for you. You're not the only one making a shyt ton of money.

Damn my nikka, you sound like a female.

Cant take guys like you seriously.

You still havent told me the benefits of marriage.

Youre tryna sell me on "emotions" like I'm a bytch

I love my woman.

But I dont let my emotions cloud my judgment.

I cant be emotionally manipulated

Im not gonna make a poor financial decision because "emotions"

I dont need to chase p*ssy..... I like having a main bytch

But Why does my main bytch need to be a wife?

WHY ?

WHATS THE BENEFITS THAT IM NOT ALREADY GETTING? ANSWER.

FSP

Banned
Daps
Every woman that is a wonderful human being and is at least decently attractive? Yes. I honestly do not see why not..
That's too early to make that kind of judgment. Is every dude supposed be six figures six certs by 30? We would all be hurting if all women thought that way. 30 ain't some magical cutoff point. Some women are on their career shyt. Women with advanced degrees be around that age before they even look for husbands

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
Damn my nikka, you sound like a female.

Cant take guys like you seriously.

You still havent told me the benefits of marriage.

Youre tryna sell me on "emotions" like I'm a bytch

I love my woman.

But I dont let my emotions cloud my judgment.

I cant be emotionally manipulated

Im not gonna make a poor financial decision because "emotions"

I dont need to chase p*ssy..... I like having a main bytch

But Why does my main bytch need to be a wife?

WHY ?

WHATS THE BENEFITS THAT IM NOT ALREADY GETTING? ANSWER.

Then don't breh. Lol chill the fukk out...:manny:

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
I'm 30...find you a real one...and hold her the fukk down...

It's fukking horrible out here...these females are nothing but pretty packages.

Again if you find a real one...hold her down and marry her. This player shyt...it gets old...and the game gets lonely and cold .

Do not wait too long to get married .There's a reason a girl is 30 and not married.

Life is not about money...it's about loving your Earth and your seeds. It's about family. It's about REAL friends.

I've gone on too long but the short of it is don't wait to be married, don't wait to have kids...there's nothing else out there.

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt

Again if you find a real one...hold her down and marry her. This player shyt...it gets old...and the game gets lonely and cold .

Do not wait too long to get married .There's a reason a girl is 30 and not married.

Life is not about money...it's about loving your Earth and your seeds. It's about family. It's about REAL friends.

I've gone on too long but the short of it is don't wait to be married, don't wait to have kids...there's nothing else out there.

I can only say I seriously hope it works out for OP. :ehh: I like to see strong married black couples as it gives me hope out there.:blessed:

but I would never get married again.:scust::usure:

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:mjlol:

FSP

Banned
Daps
Not necessarily. But, those who are single well into their 30s either don’t want to ever get married or simply aren’t marriage material.

Otherwise, a man would have wifed them up
That's too much. 40 i can maybe see. Because you've had over 20 years since you turned 18 to find somebody and get your life situated. 30? Too young.There's too much opportunity for growth in your 20s to make that kind of judgment. A responsible person isn't going to get married until they are ready anyways. They could have spent it on 1 long term relationship. That's like those hood bytches who expect every nikka to have kids.

Then again I'm probably talking to people who aren't even close to that age to begin with