Get VENEERS and look LIKE a HORSE, poor coli Breh

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
i dont get this shyt, can you not pick the size of the teeth? what about the whitness? why not just get the front fixed?
Pretty sure the size is impacted by the distance between his teeth. Breh had giant gaps between his teeth so the end result was gonna be big teeth regardless, not like they can make his mouth smaller.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
eWgwQGy.png

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Pretty sure the size is impacted by the distance between his teeth. Breh had giant gaps between his teeth so the end result was gonna be big teeth regardless, not like they can make his mouth smaller.
Aw shyt fam...this makes perfect sense I get it....

I replied too many times in this thread:mjlol: but I've been subconsciously wanting to get another gold grill so my crazy ass imagining myself with teeth like this trying to get a grill :sadcam: son get a grill with THOSE TOOFASIES he's paying 20k :mjlol:

Wayans Brehs

All Star
Supporter
Daps
That dentist is foul. His teeth weren't bad. They should have told him to just get braces for a year but pay day over integrity I guess.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
I knew we had a dentist around here.

Do you think his dentist just didn't give a shyt?

There's so many variables that could determine an outcome like this. Poor practices, bad/cheap material, insufficient lab, the dentist may not have been used to doing that type of work...