Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
:lolbron:
Am I just imagining things? White couple, in their early 20s. In shape. She's got no ring. They came in together and are working out. She's always giving the side eye. Probably trying to catch you looking...
in order to reaffirm that guys are checking her out... :whoo:
or cause she see's a real man compared to her sub-165 lbs. bench press boyfriend... :francis:

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Happens everyday, Puny Male Human comes In with his girl, srarting to feel real insecure because there's some jacked dudes in the gym and he's ego lifting while I just doing my sets and she's looking and I give her that:shaq:

She smiles back and it's :banderas:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
They love the attention.....................

I got one in my gym and she wears the same little spandex booty shorts every day no matter the weather. She's going to squat, hip thrust and foam roll in all kinds of positions.........

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
They love the attention.....................

I got one in my gym and she wears the same little spandex booty shorts every day no matter the weather. She's going to squat, hip thrust and foam roll in all kinds of positions.........
There's a couple women who have yoga-type workout pants... it's a whooty parade. :dame:

There's like two or three with a pancake booty though. :camby:

killacal

Banned
Daps
:lolbron:
Am I just imagining things? White couple, in their early 20s. In shape. She's got no ring. They came in together and are working out. She's always giving the side eye. Probably trying to catch you looking...
in order to reaffirm that guys are checking her out... :whoo:
or cause she see's a real man compared to her sub-165 lbs. bench press boyfriend... :francis:
Op is Asian wtf is going on in the locker room:mindblown:everyone is acting black

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Are you sure they're together? Dudes will cuff a female they ain't with in the gym as quick as they will in the club. I've seen plenty that had dudes just all up there ass. I'd talk to them later and it turned out just a dude trying to get some play from em while she's looking at it as a workout partner.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Ignore her.

She ain't leaving Brad. It's just like cucking when WW will smash a breh but stay with her man. In her mind, you are eye candy and a possible lay but not good enough to bring around anyone she cares about.
I dont advocate cheating

But since when does a woman have to want to "bring you around anyone she cares about" to get beefed

Dont overcomplicate a very simple transaction

Daps
I dont advocate cheating

But since when does a woman have to want to "bring you around anyone she cares about" to get beefed

Dont overcomplicate a very simple transaction

She doesn't HAVE to do anything.

A breh should be wary of smashing a WW that would never want to be seen with him in public. That's how you end up on the wrong side of a rape accusation when her man finds out.